Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JSA: how's the Corvette?
Quote | Reply
If I remember correctly, you picked up a c4? Any regrets? Any rebuilding or mods?

The c3 always looked pretty sweet to me, and frankly it's way less dangerous than a motorcycle and cheaper than a side-by-side or 4 wheeler...

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised he hasn't responded yet. I gather he must be stuck in the fast lane behind some asshole. I'll just check my mirror ... yup there he is. Man he looks pissed!
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, board meeting at Panera!

Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's awesome! Truth be told - since I picked up the Challenger and started doing some very light mods on her, I have not done much with the Vette.

She had the original headlight, which were awful, so I replaced those with modern lamps. Cat back exhaust. That's it. She's my cruising vehicle. Still fast enough to zip past the dickless wonders cruising aimlessly in the left lane. But, I have a couple fast cars and she has great torque, so I'm not doing anything more with her.

I have a storage unit that I'm paying on. That kinda sucks. But, I have the race car in it right now. So, it is worth it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This photobucket nonsense is killing forums.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
This photobucket nonsense is killing forums.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
She's awesome! Truth be told - since I picked up the Challenger and started doing some very light mods on her, I have not done much with the Vette.
She had the original headlight, which were awful, so I replaced those with modern lamps. Cat back exhaust. That's it. She's my cruising vehicle. Still fast enough to zip past the dickless wonders cruising aimlessly in the left lane. But, I have a couple fast cars and she has great torque, so I'm not doing anything more with her.

I have a storage unit that I'm paying on. That kinda sucks. But, I have the race car in it right now. So, it is worth it.

Pics or it doesn't exist ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Odd. I can see them in my post. Let me try this. Did this work?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I give up. It shows on my computer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I give up. It shows on my computer.

clearly you suck. This is how it looks for the rest of us.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tinypic is better.

Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks good. I see a lot of c4s out there for not much more than a ragged out c3. Love the c3 look, but the cars typically need complete interior restoration plus major engine work (late 70s power blew!). C4s come with fairly modern fuel delivery and are much easier to make a bit more powerful. Hmmmmm.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always liked the C3's. A friend of mine has one. They're bigger and heavier compared to the British V8's I've owned - Sunbeam Tiger/Triumph TR8, but still handle good. The new Vettes are definitely world beaters, but the C3's are affordable. Enjoy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See what I mean?

Try looking, for example, at some car forums at mods done by a poster from a couple years ago and they do a great job of outlining how they did something with great detail and several pics, but now it is just the photobucket 3rd Party Hosting message.

It kills the ability of the post to communicate what was done.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA: how's the Corvette? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
See what I mean?

Try looking, for example, at some car forums at mods done by a poster from a couple years ago and they do a great job of outlining how they did something with great detail and several pics, but now it is just the photobucket 3rd Party Hosting message.

It kills the ability of the post to communicate what was done.

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right. I have been using Photobucket for years w/o issue. Not sure why it has failed me now. Total pain in the ass.

Quote Reply