Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds
Quote | Reply
I'm okay with this. In fact, I'm so okay with this I'm going to eat this whole thing:

Why, I ought to have the brainpower of a Hawking or Einstein after polishing this baby off! ;-)

Chocolate boosts your brain power, new study finds - ScienceAlert

"Italian scientists have found that a daily dose of cocoa acts as a dietary supplement to counteract different types of cognitive decline.

They found regularly eating cocoa was linked to improvements in working memory and visual information processing and cocoa could be particularly beneficial for certain people."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, in that case, America should be full of Newtonian Physicists instead of a bunch of fatties...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we'll start seeing chocolate pills, chocolate in toothpaste, chocolate tea and chocolate flavored sugar cereals claiming that now only do they taste great, they will make you even smarter than you are now.
Quote Reply
Re: Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Wow, in that case, America should be full of Newtonian Physicists instead of a bunch of fatties...

Or at least many pretty smart fat-a$$es. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
I'm okay with this. In fact, I'm so okay with this I'm going to eat this whole thing:

Why, I ought to have the brainpower of a Hawking or Einstein after polishing this baby off! ;-)

Chocolate boosts your brain power, new study finds - ScienceAlert

"Italian scientists have found that a daily dose of cocoa acts as a dietary supplement to counteract different types of cognitive decline.

They found regularly eating cocoa was linked to improvements in working memory and visual information processing and cocoa could be particularly beneficial for certain people."

This explains my genius.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Now we'll start seeing chocolate pills, chocolate in toothpaste, chocolate tea and chocolate flavored sugar cereals claiming that now only do they taste great, they will make you even smarter than you are now.

No thanks, I already have bacon!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You may have more Brainpower, but at what price?

Quote Reply
Re: Science: Chocolate Boosts Brainpower, New Study FInds [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HELLO, NEWMAN! ;-)

Quote Reply