Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 54cm Cannondale SuperSix Evo frameset or full bike
Quote | Reply
Bought this on a whim and need a larger size. Would love to sell the frameset with cannondale seat post, stem and handlebars and compact hollowgram 172.5 crankset.

Very good condition. Di2 frameset. Full carbon. Low mileage. No wrecks.

Could sell as a full bike with di2 ultegra without wheels or with mercury tubeless wheels.

Asking $1300 for the full bike without wheels or saddle

Can email pics.
Last edited by: bthomas515: Jul 12, 17 8:12
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 54cm Cannondale SuperSix Evo frameset or full bike [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me some pics, please? fernando@burnercombustion.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 54cm Cannondale SuperSix Evo frameset or full bike [bthomas515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I am interested in the frame or the full bike, my email is Aytunc.atabek@gmail.com

Aytunc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
email pics and info toddstran@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you post pics pls?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump $1300 with no wheels or saddle. Let's get this sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would also consider a trade for a 58cm Cervelo s5 or something
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested...could you send pics to chris.langus@gmail.com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All responses and emails should be sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please email me pics: blaakq at gmail dot com

Re: 2014 54cm Cannondale SuperSix Evo frameset or full bike [Anderson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, did you get the message I sent a few days ago inquiring about the hollowgram cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 54cm Cannondale SuperSix Evo frameset or full bike [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't believe so? Resend it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in full bike (understood it's not with wheels), can you pls send pics to aaron_kaufman@hotmail.com?
Quote Reply