Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

More From HanA$$holeSolo (Another GIF)
Quote | Reply
Is he the real-deal dude or the one that CNN found out and then extracted a woeful apology from as the price of remaining anonymous? Who knows? I certainly don't. ;-)

HanAssholeSolo on Twitter: "https://t.co/660mF8dCvD"

On another note, if this is a bloody war of attrition between Donald Trump and CNN, then it looks like the Orange-Haired Wonder is winning bigly (WTH is that word?) at present, if the news network's ratings are any indication:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/...dals-blunders-510994

This is YUGE, believe me.

GAG!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: More From HanA$$holeSolo (Another GIF) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
....... bigly (WTH is that word?)

I believe "bigly" came from Trumps inability to correctly pronounce "big league".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whether or not it's a 'war' between Trump and CNN, they've dug their own grave with their biased coverage coupled with the various scandals.

FOX has the right, MSNBC is increasingly capturing the left, CNN had always been the happy middle ground where it'd lean a little left but was otherwise fairly reliable (and most importantly, fairly newsworthy). Now, however, they've drifted to MSNBC territory and done away with any semblance of news reporting, it's tabloid media with a hint of politics.

I actually think it's fairly sad. 20 years ago CNN was the best 24/7 news and politics network, you had fantastic in-depth coverage of elections, conflicts, reasonably balanced political debate. It wasn't as good, on the whole, as the Sunday morning shows but the blanket 24/7 coverage was very, very good. Now it's like the crazy ex-girlfriend that can't help herself and is constantly talking about the ex and making things worse, every day showing how nuts she is. That's where CNN is now, and the WaPo and NYT drifted a bit into that territory (though not nearly to the same extent).
Quote Reply
Re: More From HanA$$holeSolo (Another GIF) [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whenever I think of CNN -- which set the standard for war reporting back in Gulf War I (Desert Shield and Desert Storm) -- I can't help but hear the deep, deep voice of James Earl Jones intoning "This. Is. CNN." ;-)

This is CNN - YouTube

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: More From HanA$$holeSolo (Another GIF) [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want some candy, little Twitter? ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: More From HanA$$holeSolo (Another GIF) [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am old enough to remember CNN doing a terrific job during the first Gulf War, with correspondents literally ducking under desks as the bombs fell (1990-91). I agree that they have completely lost the plot now.

Tony Verow MD
Durango, CO 81301
Averow@bresnan.net
Quote Reply