Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest I dont know the capacity. I'd say 2500 on the safe side (which seems to be the mark for most Ironman races I think). I'm your middle of the pack guy and I've never witnessed any drafting/packed course issues at Tremblant.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [JPDMD25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like great weather for Sunday: 79F and partly cloudy

Who's ready!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JPDMD25 wrote:
Looks like great weather for Sunday: 79F and partly cloudy

Who's ready!

So much better than last year. Good luck everyone!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No shoes allowed to be attached to your bike in transition so that you don't have to run in your bike shoes out of T1? Are they for real with that?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [evanmw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know current water temp? It's been a little cold in the early morning... and the train probably isn't helping. Is it around 65 or closer to 70?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
125mph wrote:
Anyone know current water temp? It's been a little cold in the early morning... and the train probably isn't helping. Is it around 65 or closer to 70?

I was there 10 days ago on a short family vacation and it was 72F and it has been pretty warm since then. I was swimming in a sleeveless wetsuit with no problems and I am the world's biggest cold wimp. At race speed with wetsuit, it should be pretty nice for you all. Best of luck to all of you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its been hovering between 69-71 over the last week. Dropped a little yesterday, warm up swim with my sleeveless was a little rough getting going but ok once I was, think it was 69. Going full sleeve tomorrow
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [MTranquilli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yikes, hit an slertbfrom IM tracker .. it's 67'F as of this morning. I hope it goes up to at least 69'F.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We swam this morning at 7AM. Definitely cooler than I'm used to seeing here. Not surprising given the heavy rain overnight.
We figured we will make a point of getting in the water for several minutes in the warm up area tomorrow, get the face in the cold water, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2017 [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I swam this morning... sleeved wetsuit. The water was a little brisk when I first jumped in, especially when you get to "that height" (for guys) but once I got going it was fantastic. Swim up coffee bar was awesome!
Quote Reply

Prev Next