Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheap Coeur D'Alene Hotels
Quote | Reply
Anyone having any advice on cheap hotels in the Coeur D'Alene area? I am running on a pretty small budget as I am a graduate student and will be driving across the country. Any help is appreciated!
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Coeur D'Alene Hotels [jdarrow86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Insuggest Post Falls. It was right on off the highway, decent room. Quiet and CHEAP. It was maybe a Quality Inn? I know it was right next to the bike path --right outside the door. There was a Buck knife factory two blocks away. It's been a few years so forget the name-- but was like a 10 or so min drive to CDA. Very short drive. Hopefully the description will allow you locate it. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were expedia.com 101or hotels.com 200 or trivago.com 300 not taught at undergrad? Hell sleep in your car in a parking lot if you are crunched for cash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could always stay at the Extended Stay Hotel in Spokane Valley, about $75 a night and a 35 minute drive to the race.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree with looking at Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake and Post Falls. There are a number of Choice Hotels and other random hotels at affordable rates.

2017 races: St. George 70.3 May 6 | Madison 70.3 June 11 | IM Zurich July 30 | Chicago Marathon October 8
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap Coeur D'Alene Hotels [b-rudy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheap and Cda doesn't work....post falls or Spokane valley are an easy quick drive and save a bunch of moola
Quote Reply