Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka, Lululemon, Newton, Fizik Saddle, Sram Red Crank, Specialized Carbon Pump
Quote | Reply
A few things for sale as follows:

Roka swim paddles, used a few times, but too big for me so ordered the smaller pair
- Size 2, $15 shipped, paypal gift

Newton Tri Racer Shoes
- Size 13 mens
- Size 8 womens
- Both are brand new and never worn, no box, $45 shiipped, paypal gift

Fizik Arione Tri Carbon Saddle
- Nylon carbon reinforced shell
- ICS Integrated Clip System
- Black in color with carbon rails
- Length is 302 mm and width is 132 mm and weight is listed as 199 grams
- Brand new and never ridden, $65 shipped, paypal gift

Lululemon Sea to Sky Cycling Short (Non-Bib)
- 3 pairs, size small, worn a couple of times
- $25 each shipped, paypal gift

Specialized Carbon Air Tool Mini Frame Pump
- Brand new, retailed for $53, $25 shipped, paypal gift

I also have a Sram Red Crank, 110 BCD 175 mm without chain rings that is in like new condition... I really don't want to ship it, but if someone makes a good offer, I'll entertain it.

Email me for photos of the saddle or pump, the other items are pretty easy to find images of online.

I live in Vancouver BC but will be in Washington state on Saturday and can ship any item that day... if I don't sell by then, I'll likely just post locally.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka, Lululemon, Newton, Fizik Saddle, Sram Red Crank, Specialized Carbon Pump [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, interest in a few items, heading to the US tomorrow and willing to ship and open to reasonable offers...!
Quote Reply
Re: Roka, Lululemon, Newton, Fizik Saddle, Sram Red Crank, Specialized Carbon Pump [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color are the ROKA paddles?
Quote Reply
Re: Roka, Lululemon, Newton, Fizik Saddle, Sram Red Crank, Specialized Carbon Pump [FairDestroyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size 2 are all yellow... a neon yellow, I quite fancy the color, just find them a bit big.
Quote Reply