Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The special which I think revolves around this photo is on history channel tonight at 9. Just set recording for it

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watching the special now, pretty compelling story surrounding the photo. Of course the entire show will be slanted to show exactly that, would love a rebuttal show from the amazing Randy to form a real opinion on this whole scenario...Definitely worth watching, I won't put in any spoilers here, except to say she is ALIVE STILL!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched about 2/3 rds of it and will finish tonight. They brought up a few good points / theories. I agree whole heartedly on a rebuttal show. I caught myself on a few occasions thinking that's great but I'd rather someone be trying to prove this evidence wrong rather then you just saying ok must be real.

I did read something prior to the show that was funny. It said you can't count on this as just facts being presented by the History channel like you would have in the past. It has turned into more of a reality show then a historical show in recent years.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, sounds like she's still somewhere in Area 51 or in the studio where they faked the moon landing:

https://www.theguardian.com/...nk&ICID=ref_fark

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I watched about 2/3 rds of it and will finish tonight. They brought up a few good points / theories. I agree whole heartedly on a rebuttal show. I caught myself on a few occasions thinking that's great but I'd rather someone be trying to prove this evidence wrong rather then you just saying ok must be real.

I did read something prior to the show that was funny. It said you can't count on this as just facts being presented by the History channel like you would have in the past. It has turned into more of a reality show then a historical show in recent years.

You mean Ancient Aliens isn't fact based??????

Seriously though, watched some of it. It seemed to me the comparison of rusted plane parts to a preserved Electra was not exactly scientific. The facial recognition on Noonan was interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well it did look like the underside piece they had on the new plane, and it was all aluminum as per the metallurgy study the did on it?

Ya the facial recognition was eerie, and even the back of Amelia was about as close as a back view could be. Short hair and all. And the interviews conducted decades ago before the photo was known to exist were all more evidence of the plane landing safely and some white. man and woman were around after that. I mean for most of those people it was the first white person they ever saw, so it was a big deal.

But Like I said, I would like the amazing Randy to take up the mantle here and do a real good examination of the whole story, and poke holes where ever there are some.. But right now with this one side I'm inclined to believe it..Where the hell did all those bones go anyway, govt had them as I recall so part of a cover up to not rock the boat with Japan now?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Well it did look like the underside piece they had on the new plane, and it was all aluminum as per the metallurgy study the did on it?

Ya the facial recognition was eerie, and even the back of Amelia was about as close as a back view could be. Short hair and all. And the interviews conducted decades ago before the photo was known to exist were all more evidence of the plane landing safely and some white. man and woman were around after that. I mean for most of those people it was the first white person they ever saw, so it was a big deal.

But Like I said, I would like the amazing Randy to take up the mantle here and do a real good examination of the whole story, and poke holes where ever there are some.. But right now with this one side I'm inclined to believe it..Where the hell did all those bones go anyway, govt had them as I recall so part of a cover up to not rock the boat with Japan now?

Flying Magazine is reporting that the photo's meaning has been debunked. According to the article, the photo appeared in a Japanese travelogue two years before Earhart and Noonan went missing.

http://www.flyingmag.com/...ory-quickly-unravels

War is god
Last edited by: Crank: Jul 11, 17 14:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of the parts of the special I found interesting was the theory the US did not acknowledge we knew the Japanese had her prisoner. In order to protect having broken their code. Also, at least the commandant of the marine corp acknowledging she died there. I can't remember what other officers. So that answers some of BLePs questions.

I'm not convinced based off the special but it raised some good points

Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well the photo was not her, but someone is claiming that some bones found are here.

https://www.today.com/...land-are-her-t124649

I have no clue who this guy is or how credible he is. Don't shoot the messenger.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm puzzling over this sentence....

"These bones are much more similar to Amelia Earhart than they are to anyone else,'' Jantz told Joe Fryer on TODAY Thursday."

He's seen everyone else's bones? Everyone? Busy guy.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Last edited by: RangerGress: Mar 8, 18 11:51
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bones were lost in the 1940's, so he really doesn't even have them to look at! I'm no expert, but I'm not sure if he has a whole lot of merit.
Quote Reply
Re: Is Amelia Earhart Still the Hide and Seek World Champion? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This article is missing information that others contain. AE was about 5'8" tall. Very tall for a woman at that time.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I remember correctly she had an odd build which is what I would guess he is referring to.

Quote Reply

Prev Next