Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CNN - Maybe next time find this guy
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: CNN - Maybe next time find this guy [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think for your example to make sense it needs to be a crime where a suspect has not yet been identified.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN - Maybe next time find this guy [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I think for your example to make sense it needs to be a crime where a suspect has not yet been identified.

He was ranting on social media beforehand about killing cops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
trail wrote:

He was ranting on social media beforehand about killing cops.

It might help if you post the article that says that.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I found Duffy's new personality! What an idiotic thread title.
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Jul 6, 17 4:37
Quote Reply
Re: CNN - Maybe next time find this guy [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eh, seems like typical Trump ball-washer M.O. these days ~ anything in an attempt to discredit CNN. Not that CNN needs much help anymore since they do a fair job of self-sabotaging infotainment; I quit watching them when random tweets from Joe Blow off the Interwebz became a regular part of the newscasts. But still the more Team Drumpf squeals about how they're being unfairly persecuted by CNN and the rest of the media, the more guilty they sound about whatever the Flap du Jour happens to be. You're the fucking President, if you don't like being called on your stupid shit, then maybe stop tweeting it out there? CNN is not the problem (well, they might be a problem, but they're only holding a mirror up to the real source of the problem); nevertheless, bagging on them has become like a full-time job for the Righties...

Or perhaps I've miscast the OP, but it sure sounds like the type...
Quote Reply
Re: CNN - Maybe next time find this guy [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Eh, seems like typical Trump ball-washer M.O. these days ~ anything in an attempt to discredit CNN. Not that CNN needs much help anymore since they do a fair job of self-sabotaging infotainment; I quit watching them when random tweets from Joe Blow off the Interwebz became a regular part of the newscasts. But still the more Team Drumpf squeals about how they're being unfairly persecuted by CNN and the rest of the media, the more guilty they sound about whatever the Flap du Jour happens to be. You're the fucking President, if you don't like being called on your stupid shit, then maybe stop tweeting it out there? CNN is not the problem (well, they might be a problem, but they're only holding a mirror up to the real source of the problem); nevertheless, bagging on them has become like a full-time job for the Righties...

I know the OP pretty well and I'm pretty sure he's not a "Trump ball-washer". I think he was more making a commentary on the stupidity of our discourse wherein CNN flexes muscle, the world is outraged over a middle-school-type video edit, and the perpetrator is threatened to have his life ruined. All the while, this cop-killer is raging on social media and follows through on actually committing violence. However, we're all too tantalized, offended, and outraged by the shiny Trump object to give a damn.

And, yes, this would be my same response if it was Bush, or Obama, etc., etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To people like OneGoodLeg, a Trump ball washer is anyone who doesn't post, every day all day about the evils of Trump. Their hatred and anger is a mental disorder. Get used to it.

As for the story. CNN were too busy running down, and threatening a Reddit user who offended them. Chasing real news doesn't happy in our news media these days. That includes all conservative and liberal sites, but CNN and the Wa Post are the worst.

DJRed wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:

I know the OP pretty well and I'm pretty sure he's not a "Trump ball-washer". I think he was more making a commentary on the stupidity of our discourse wherein CNN flexes muscle, the world is outraged over a middle-school-type video edit, and the perpetrator is threatened to have his life ruined. All the while, this cop-killer is raging on social media and follows through on actually committing violence. However, we're all too tantalized, offended, and outraged by the shiny Trump object to give a damn.

And, yes, this would be my same response if it was Bush, or Obama, etc., etc.
Quote Reply