Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
We aren't talking about towing a 5th wheel or a horse trailer, just a small / medium camp trailer. Kinda / sorta towing is sufficient.

Don't need a vehicle to be best in class at anything, just sufficient for the various things I will ask it to do. which will include hauling 2-3 kids plus dog and wife. Can't do that in a pickup. I can in an SUV.

I'm curious why you think a truck cannot carry 2-3 kids plus wife and dog.

The new trucks (we just got an F150) have massive back seats. There really is not much functional difference between a truck back seat and an SUV backseat unless your wife or kids like to wear really tight short skirts which makes the truck harder to get in and out of. But running boards solve that problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 It's great logic. I love driving. Like love to a creepy level. I don't play the radio or like it when people talk when I drive because it takes away from my experience. Dig? So a SUV offends my most delicate and highly refinde senisablities. I am fancy.

Now I don't give a shit about electronics in any form. Can't be fucked. If I feel have to get an electronic device I get the cheapest with less features and don't care about audio or visual quality. My phone and Chromebook would turn your stomach.

It's all perspective.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you met our dog? She rides in the trunk of our wagon right now. Don't want to put her in the same row as 2 kids in car seats. If she steps on one of the kids that wouldn't be good.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
JSA wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
The only people driving SUV's are soccer moms...

Could be. Better than minivans. Plus, the husband doesn't have to turn in his penis when he has to bus around the kids.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-sports-cars-that-couldnt-keep-up-with-a-toyota-minivan.html/?a=viewall

Whatever it takes to make you comfortable Nancy. My wife has instructions to put a small caliber bullet in the base of my brain if I ever buy a minivan. Same instructions if I ever wear a sweater vest non-ironically.

Drove a Land Cruiser for 13 years. Now I have a Tundra. I miss the interior space of the Cruiser especially on long vacation drives with two giant dogs, but I use the bed of the truck to haul furniture/dirt/stone/mulch/brush/etc. much more often than I needed the covered space and now hardly ever have to break out the trailer.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
It's great logic. I love driving. Like love to a creepy level. I don't play the radio or like it when people talk when I drive because it takes away from my experience. Dig? So a SUV offends my most delicate and highly refinde senisablities. I am fancy.

What kind of car do you drive?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right now I have the dishonor of driving 2008 Ford F150.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
...... Ford .......

Well, there's your problem.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Truck is my problem. Rather have an SUV than a pick up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I deserve that.

I have taken to backing into parking spots like everyone else in this terrible state. I do it to be an asshole. It takes the average Texan 45 minute to an hour to back into a parking spot. I can do it in under 30 seconds. I continue to do this waste of time to mock my fellow Texans. I am the only one who knows I do this and I am the only one who would care anyways. Yeah. I am a sad person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Tibbsy wrote:

No kidding. I used to drive an F150. Biggest POS I've ever been in. I've driven Toyota and Nissan trucks since, and while they might be marginally less capable in terms of brute strength they are far superior vehicles.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You never drove my old Silverado then....

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Chevy. Like A Rock.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bullsh*t. My LR4 can carry 7 people, gear, tow a boat, out climb most Jeeps, take on snow, mud, and water crossings, and do it in style.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Ah, the Silverado - the minivan of pickup trucks!

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=-1;

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably do all that better than most
Quote Reply
Re: Is This a Refreshed or Redesigned Ford Explorer (Looks Like One to Me)? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Ah, the Silverado - the minivan of pickup trucks!

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=-1;

No, minivans are better than that piece of shit...

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply

Prev Next