Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday.
Quote | Reply
I wish I could say I was joking. Not the part of the lawn mower you're thinking about, definitely the 'junk' you think I'm referring to.

The bruising is frightening.

Have a great holiday, everyone!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Manscaping does not mean what you think it does

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By "lawn mower" I assume you mean the dude who cuts your grass? Just use more lube next time.
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol. Great responses.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was the lawn mower hot?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You in some sorta nudist commune, and if not how does one accomplish the 'junk caught in lawnmower' trick?
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Pics?

File size would be too big to upload. Obviously.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
oldandslow wrote:
Pics?

File size would be too big to upload. Obviously.
That's not what the lawn mower said !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
how does one accomplish the 'junk caught in lawnmower' trick?

Unexpectedly and painfully.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you read the instructions? Pretty sure it says to not trim your hedge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Canadian healthcare version of a vasectomy is kind of medieval
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edward, is that You?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2001236/The-man-who-has-sex-with-cars.html

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I wish I could say I was joking. Not the part of the lawn mower you're thinking about, definitely the 'junk' you think I'm referring to.

The bruising is frightening.

Have a great holiday, everyone!

I ran over a snake with mine. It was YUGE!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clamped in the self propel bar?
Quote Reply
Re: I got my junk caught in the lawn mower yesterday. [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:
Clamped in the self propel bar?

Ding ding ding!

Quote Reply