Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Frodo New TT Helmet?
Quote | Reply
Noticed in a few pics from IM Austria, Frodo rocking a helmet with "camo" paint job to possibly hide a prototype helmet? Similar to what Redbull Racing did to their F1 cars before unveiling the actual car...
Looks like a few alterations on the sides (vents), new lens, little shorter maybe!?
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo New TT Helmet? [TakeYourTime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks to have Oakley Pryzm lens...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I remember correctly he wore a different helmet (different to his usual MET Drone Widebody) at the last race he did (can't remember what that was, though).

Also interesting to see that he was rocking the Zipp "858", just like Tony Martin...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is Oakley. They are launching a cycling helmet range. Frodo and a leading female as the main launch triathletes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you insert some images? thanks!

I predict that Oakley will be first to incorporate the existing/in-development technology for a heads up display integrated directly into the lens.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo New TT Helmet? [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Frodo New TT Helmet? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to my eyeball, it reminds me the most of the Scott Split. Though I can also see a bit of the British track team helmet (what Team GB wears at the Olympics; they have a deal with Lazer for everything else), which certainly had a lot of money behind it.

Interesting that they chose to go with a (relatively) long tail design. Certainly a departure in terms of what's being done lately.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Frodo New TT Helmet? [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been wondering when Oakley might do this since Smith started making helmets

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply