Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The death penalty. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I don't understand people who have more sympathy for the predators than the victims. We could clean up society by removing people who commit violent or predatory acts on the innocent."

That isn't true.

"I think we need to locate a 100 square mile area somewhere where there is water and land that can be farmed. We should put a 50 foot wall around it and hire people to shoot anyone climbing over it or digging under it. We then give career criminals the option of death or life on the farm. They get no mechanized machinery and have to subsist by working with animals and their hands. If they are killed by the other criminals - then that is their fault for ending up there in the first place. "

Have you ever heard of a prison?

:I think two separate violent felonies in a 5 year period and you are removed from free society. "

Why have a time period?
Quote Reply
Re: The death penalty. [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
"I don't understand people who have more sympathy for the predators than the victims. We could clean up society by removing people who commit violent or predatory acts on the innocent."

That isn't true.

Why isn't it true? If I dust, pick up clutter and sweep the floor I can say that I've cleaned up my house. That doesn't mean it is immaculate - just that it was cleaned up.
Quote Reply
Re: The death penalty. [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find anyone who actually wants to kill another human being to be despicable.
Quote Reply

Prev Next