Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I love trump because....... [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I love Trump because . . . I like a president who loves his country, respects our soldiers and police, places the interests of America first, and who, among other things, can at least utter the words "radical ... Islamic ... terrorism".

If, along the way, he treats two loathsome twits on MSNBC and our corrupt, lying media like dirt, well, that's just icing on the cake.

We're making America great again, folks!

Funny considering the bigger threat is homegrown terrorist. Yet, he seems unwell to utter those words.
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
has Trump's saggy old balls so far down his throat they're starting to poke out of his arse.

I CANNOT WAIT to be able to use that in a sentence!!!
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I love Trump because . . . I like a president who loves his country, respects our soldiers and police, places the interests of America first, and who, among other things, can at least utter the words "radical ... Islamic ... terrorism".

If, along the way, he treats two loathsome twits on MSNBC and our corrupt, lying media like dirt, well, that's just icing on the cake.

We're making America great again, folks!

Funny considering the bigger threat is homegrown terrorist. Yet, he seems unwell to utter those words.

Interesting point. Can you help me understand a little more? Please define "homegrown terrorist" and provide some stats that validate your conclusion.
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Homegrown/domestic. Tomato/tomahto

Domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism is commonly associated with violent acts committed by citizens or permanent residents of a state against their own people or property within that state without foreign influence in an effort to instill fear on a population or government as a tactic designed to advance political, religious, or ideological objectives

There are currently 784 hate groups in this country. With the number of antigovernment, armed, militia hate groups growing from 149 to 1360 since 2008.

Since 9/11/01 26 people have been killed by jihadist in this country, 39 have been killed by "right wing extremists."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:

Domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism is commonly associated with violent acts committed by citizens or permanent residents of a state against their own people or property within that state without foreign influence in an effort to instill fear on a population or government as a tactic designed to advance political, religious, or ideological objectives

There are currently 784 hate groups in this country. With the number of antigovernment, armed, militia hate groups growing from 149 to 1360 since 2008.

Since 9/11/01 26 people have been killed by jihadist in this country, 39 have been killed by "right wing extremists.
"

-
source? might be dated, because I can think of two that would upend that: San Bernadino and Pulse in Orlando. Mostly I'd like to see by whom, and how, these events are classified.

-
ps I think SPLC classed every TEA party group as a "hate" group.
Last edited by: dave_w: Jul 3, 17 8:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:

Since 9/11/01 26 people have been killed by jihadist in this country, 39 have been killed by "right wing extremists."

Excellent information. Do you have a source?

What constitutes a "hate group"? For example, is "Tea Party Nation" or "American College of Pediatricians" or "Family Research Council" or "US Border Guard/US Border Guard & Border Rangers" or your list of 1360?

Also, since the score is 39 to 26, can you identify the actual instances where these people were killed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of it came from SPLC.
They keep a hate group map, white power groups, black separatists, anti LBGQT groups, etc.
Dylan Roof shooting up the church in S. Carolina is an example.

Personally, I don't have the time to look up all the research you're asking for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I do find it a little amusing that there is so much attention towards foreign born terrorists, with travel bans, rhetoric and fear mongering and relatively little attention paid to the murder rates in places like Chicago, Baltimore and just about every single large city in America.

If Trump wants to make America "Great Again", shouldn't he start there?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
has Trump's saggy old balls so far down his throat they're starting to poke out of his arse.

I CANNOT WAIT to be able to use that in a sentence!!!

I also cannot wait to see that that used like that !!

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I do find it a little amusing that there is so much attention towards foreign born terrorists, with travel bans, rhetoric and fear mongering and relatively little attention paid to the murder rates in places like Chicago, Baltimore and just about every single large city in America.

To be fair Trump has sent the "feds" into Chicago.
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Take out the Google machine and type "Trump Chicago Federal". Then read any of the 20,500,000 hits. To be fair, you might know this better from asshat reporting on what Sarah Huckabee Sanders said. Because, yeah, asshats.

In a statement Friday, Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, criticized Huckabee’s comments as “tone-deaf” and “race-baiting,” comparing them to a controversial ad the National Rifle Association released earlier this week. Watts also accused Huckabee of ignoring reports showing that weak firearms laws in neighboring states have contributed to Chicago’s gun violence problem.

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders blew on that same dog whistle when she suggested that the morality of people in Chicago is the main cause of the city’s gun violence,” Watts said. “Let’s be clear about what she was really doing: she was questioning the morality of Black people. This is blatant racism. Coming from the highest office in our country, this is unacceptable. We all deserve better ― particularly the people of Chicago.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Take out the Google machine and type "Trump Chicago Federal". Then read any of the 20,500,000 hits. To be fair, you might know this better from asshat reporting on what Sarah Huckabee Sanders said. Because, yeah, asshats.

In a statement Friday, Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, criticized Huckabee’s comments as “tone-deaf” and “race-baiting,” comparing them to a controversial ad the National Rifle Association released earlier this week. Watts also accused Huckabee of ignoring reports showing that weak firearms laws in neighboring states have contributed to Chicago’s gun violence problem.

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders blew on that same dog whistle when she suggested that the morality of people in Chicago is the main cause of the city’s gun violence,” Watts said. “Let’s be clear about what she was really doing: she was questioning the morality of Black people. This is blatant racism. Coming from the highest office in our country, this is unacceptable. We all deserve better ― particularly the people of Chicago.”

From Politico

Adam Collins, a spokesman for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, said on Friday that the city welcomed the additional agents, but noted the Chicago Police Department is already improving the gun violence problem. "Six months ago we made it clear that we would welcome additional federal support, and six months later we appreciate the 20 new ATF agents that are now arriving. But the progress CPD has made this year has happened without any of the new resources from the federal government we requested," Collins said.
Quote Reply
Re: I love trump because....... [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:

-
ps I think SPLC classed every TEA party group as a "hate" group.

I meeeean, they are unpleasant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
DJRed wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

From Politico

Adam Collins, a spokesman for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, said on Friday that the city welcomed the additional agents, but noted the Chicago Police Department is already improving the gun violence problem. "Six months ago we made it clear that we would welcome additional federal support, and six months later we appreciate the 20 new ATF agents that are now arriving. But the progress CPD has made this year has happened without any of the new resources from the federal government we requested," Collins said.

You should have chosen CNN as your source. Not only do they have the above quote, but they also trace this initiative back to President Obama. Whew. Thanks, Obama.

Asked if Trump was right to take credit for this initiative, Kevin Navarro, first deputy superintendent of the Chicago police, responded, "These discussions with the superintendent [of Chicago police] have gone back to actually November. So, we have had two administrations that the superintendent has been dealing with in terms of getting extra assistance from ATF."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Virginia Plain wrote:
DJRed wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

From Politico

You should have chosen CNN as your source. Not only do they have the above quote, but they also trace this initiative back to President Obama. Whew. Thanks, Obama.

Asked if Trump was right to take credit for this initiative, Kevin Navarro, first deputy superintendent of the Chicago police, responded, "These discussions with the superintendent [of Chicago police] have gone back to actually November. So, we have had two administrations that the superintendent has been dealing with in terms of getting extra assistance from ATF."

Well then...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Find a new source, one that isn't tainted. One that does not use Fascist tactics to silence political opponents. One that is credible. Everyone outside of those who live on the far, way far left understand what the Southern Poverty Law Center has become.

http://www.tabletmag.com/...ter-blacklist[/font]

Virginia Plain wrote:
A lot of it came from SPLC.
They keep a hate group map, white power groups, black separatists, anti LBGQT groups, etc.
Dylan Roof shooting up the church in S. Carolina is an example.

Personally, I don't have the time to look up all the research you're asking for.
Quote Reply

Prev Next