Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lisa Norden's Swedish TT Champs winning bike and TrainingPeaks file [mortysct] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mortysct wrote:
As pointed out in the Facebook thread on the article she does not look like 0.19 cda. This pic is from a suboptimal angle but at least I would change a few things around to see if things would get faster.

I am guessing the low CdA is mostly due to her being skinny. Those are some toothpick legs. What impresses me is how much potential she could have (assuming the eyeball windtunnel is even close to accurate). Aero socks and better shoe/pedal choice could be 6+ watts. Long sleeve skinsuit. A little more hip rotation and better hand placement. If 0.19 is correct, then 0.175 is a possibility.
Quote Reply
Re: Lisa Norden's Swedish TT Champs winning bike and TrainingPeaks file [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As I've mentioned, the initial CdA estimate should be taken with a pinch of salt. That said I know lots of people <.180m^2, so it's plenty achievable, especially at her size.
Quote Reply
Re: Lisa Norden's Swedish TT Champs winning bike and TrainingPeaks file [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it possible she had to make some position changes to make it uci legal so she's just not properly adapted to the way it fits? Might explain why her hips aren't rolled and such.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By the way, Lisa took the silver medal in the women RR on a very hilly 15 km circuit over 120 km
Quote Reply
Re: Lisa Norden's Swedish TT Champs winning bike and TrainingPeaks file [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Sweden does have some quite good female pro cyclists, so it's not that Lisa is "just" a fast triathlete, she's plain fast! She petitioning Swedish Cycling to get a spot in the WC TT, which I really hope they grant her!

Well, best one, Emma Johansson with two olympic silver, has quit so not as good as it used to be. But good work of Lisa. Just few seconds off another gold too
Quote Reply

Prev Next