Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Smith Podium Sizing...
Quote | Reply
Was able to try these on last weekend, Medium and Large.
For those of you that have one, did you find the two sizes are quite similar?? Not sure which to go with. The Medium was just slightly tight to get on, but once on, fine. The Large easier to get on, and tightens up fine as well, just slightly more roomy. How did you decide which to go with??
Quote Reply
Re: Smith Podium Sizing... [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own a medium. I just followed the size chart. Fits perfect snug but not too tight. It should fit comfortably with no irritation, not sloppy though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just some reference points: I'm a medium in Giro, LG and Specialized 'standard' helmets. I have a large Podium. I found it to be a little more loose than a medium Aerohead and smaller than a large Bell Javelin. The ear flaps aren't flexible which would make me error on the larger side for a super speedy transition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried both on as well and went with the medium. The shell on the large was just...well... larger so i went with the medium.
Quote Reply
Re: Smith Podium Sizing... [mtstanek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys. Found a place in Canada that I can order both sizes from and spend some time putting on and off, and sit on my bike trainer in aero to see how they feel, and return one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where in Canada?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear a small in most helmets and am looking at the Podium. The Smith site does not list any smalls available in any color. I called and they are not being restocked. If I am at the small end of medium sizing.... opinions on if it will fit or be too big? I see most saying runs small.
Thanks
Quote Reply