Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

An interesting read about Establishment Washington
Quote | Reply
http://www.politico.com/...mp-presidency-215304

I have really no other comment than I found it interesting and more so how the Establishment will have shifted in 8 years if Trump is reelected (4 years is a hiccup so I would expect no material change if he loses).
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting read about Establishment Washington [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, thought it was interesting also.
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting read about Establishment Washington [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, the humanity.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting read, thanks for posting. I find this last paragraph quite telling, particularly the final sentence:

“It’s easier to hate the enemy that you don’t dine with, and it’s easier to hate Trump if you’re not hanging out with” Trump people, says author and historian Evan Thomas. “There was kind of a class snobbery about Georgetown, but there’s now more of a moralistic fervor of each side is thinking the other is somehow immoral.”
Quote Reply