Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ice baths useless for recovery [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Other than the starving for food (My school's meal plan provides unlimited food 20 hours a day) You pretty accurately described my life atm. Full time athlete, almost full time employee, and full time trying to survive the engineering program.

If I ever seem angry in my posts it's most likely because I am getting negative sleep, I don't do well without sleep.
Quote Reply
Re: Ice baths useless for recovery [Kylek42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kylek42 wrote:
Other than the starving for food (My school's meal plan provides unlimited food 20 hours a day) You pretty accurately described my life atm. Full time athlete, almost full time employee, and full time trying to survive the engineering program.

If I ever seem angry in my posts it's most likely because I am getting negative sleep, I don't do well without sleep.
Awesome.

That's a lot tho. Don't hesitate to back off the class load if the struggle becomes critical. No prizes for getting out of college first. It took me 8yrs to get a BSME, but I was one of the survivors. The 90% of engineering students that didn't make it followed the guidance counselor's advice to take 18hrs/sem. The guidance counselors were all soft-science types that had no idea that it might take 12hrs to do a single Thermodynamics homework assignment.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply

Prev Next