Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
141 out of 250
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would strongly recommend watching Leon. Very good film indeed, and a remarkable performance from a young Natalie Portman.
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9/10
19/20
28/30

The Dark Knight??
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
And how is "There Will Be Blood" ranked 176?

Ranked by IMDB users. That's how Shawshank is #1. Shawshank is a good movie, but it's not the best movie ever made.

Never seen it

Nor Schindler's List

Nor ANY of the LotR movies

I'm a horrible human being

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
9/10
19/20
28/30

The Dark Knight??

Yeah, that one threw me too. I think there was a second one too in there, maybe the Dark Knight Rises? Of all the comic book/super hero movies to be in there, Batman kind of confused me.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
BTW, I just realized I've not seen Inception, so that makes 27/28......likely to change tonight. =)

Done. Good, but not amazing. Kind of a Matrix meets Dreamscape meets Flatliners meets Vanilla Sky kind of movie.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
Would strongly recommend watching Leon. Very good film indeed, and a remarkable performance from a young Natalie Portman.

Yup loved that, Gary Oldman was great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
123/250

Kill Bill? WTF...the only movie that sucked so bad I wanted to leave, but didn't, because I had to see if it was possible to suck any worse.
Quote Reply
Re: How man movies have you watched on the IMDB Top 250? [dry heat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone spot Millers crossing or Pans Labyrinth in the list?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Just curious. I'm slowly trying to tick these off of my bucket list. I just watched 12 Angry Men last night, though I'm not sure if I'd seen it before, or saw the remake, but I definitely remembered the plot.

So far I've seen:

The top 28
44 of the top 50
73 of the top 100
131 of the top 250

Much of what I've yet to see were either made before 1970 or are foreign films.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
Quote Reply

Prev Next