Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Diamondback R8R/Lapierre Aerostorm Di2 Integrated Carbon TT/Triathlon Stems 100/85/65mm
Quote | Reply
For sale are three carbon Di2 integrated stems, taken from a Diamondback R8R/Lapierre Aerostorm painted in the Optum Pro Cycling orange. Full carbon two-piece stems with integrated Di2 cable pass-through. Mounts at the top of the steerer for a clean look and aerodynamic finish. Go for the bright color, or sand down/clear coat and pair the raw carbon look with any modern bike for a sleek look. All have never been ridden.

Asking $SOLD for all three (65mm, 85mm, and 100mm), or apiece. Stems located in Walnut Creek, CA 94597 and will ship for actual cost.

Last edited by: TheRAMG: Mar 2, 18 10:08
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback R8R/Lapierre Aerostorm Di2 Integrated Carbon TT/Triathlon Stems 100/85/65mm [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can these also be used with mechanic housing? I use I-Link and mini I link.
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback R8R/Lapierre Aerostorm Di2 Integrated Carbon TT/Triathlon Stems 100/85/65mm [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still available?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback R8R/Lapierre Aerostorm Di2 Integrated Carbon TT/Triathlon Stems 100/85/65mm [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available.

The internal routing hole requires a fairly tight bend. I fed some shift cable in and it is too tight a curve for regular housing, and my concern would with segmented housing is if the segments are too big they might separate some (sorry, I don't have any ilinks or similar I could test with).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot about these, price dropped to reflect desire to get bits and pieces out of my garage.
Quote Reply