Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Carbon Fiber Wheel Cover Interest? [gralden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anything ever come of this? Looked at your site but couldn't see it. Looking for a carbon cover for my wheel for this season so I can save a bit of money and not have two rear wheels!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Fiber Wheel Cover Interest? [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, thank you for asking.

I have not had a chance to put much time in on this project, but I still plan on moving forward with it, but it might be a few months out with everything I have going on in the shop right now.

Please keep checking back on my website for any updates.

Sorry I could not help you out right now. Thank you, Glen
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Fiber Wheel Cover Interest? [gralden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I have some time! I will wait and see the progress!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These guys in Spain have been doing it for a loooong time. Check them out:

http://www.laminarcover.com
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Fiber Wheel Cover Interest? [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did see that. But if google is correct its $275 without shipping. That is pretty high. I thought Catalyst was around $175 or so, but could be wrong. Still cheaper than having a true disc though.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jrielley wrote:
I did see that. But if google is correct its $275 without shipping. That is pretty high. I thought Catalyst was around $175 or so, but could be wrong. Still cheaper than having a true disc though.

Shit, now they got expensive... high demand, I imagine. It used to be around 125 € 3 years ago when I ordered from them... I must say I do prefer a disc wheel. There are pretty cheap disc wheels out there and they are all as effective aero wise as the top contenders. The covers make a terrible tin sound with every bump...
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Fiber Wheel Cover Interest? [duduardoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used the wheel builder one the last 4 years but wanted something a bit lighter. I would rather go full disc route but I would need a rear wheel AND the disc since I am selling my rear wheel with PowerTap since I got a Quarq. But luckily I am in no rush so I can wait for a good deal.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply

Prev Next