Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57??
Quote | Reply
Night before a race and I can't seem to get the eye shield to stay in place? Every time I go to put it on over my head, the eye shield falls off??

Anybody have experience with this issue?
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
carboner wrote:
Night before a race and I can't seem to get the eye shield to stay in place? Every time I go to put it on over my head, the eye shield falls off??

Anybody have experience with this issue?

That is why the recently changed the design....the visor is tricky on that helmet. A few Pro's superglued their visors in place. I raced with the version you have and did not have an issue....you just have to be careful when putting it on in T1
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one more option...ditch the shield and wear shades.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So for tomorrow it is plan B and sun glasses. I couldn't get the shield to stay.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cal Rudy, they will send you the new visor for just the cost of shipping, like $14. I got my new one and don't have any issues. It flips up so you can easily put it on, and stays in much better.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [Tri52082] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will, thanks Tri52082

I just wish I would have had the forward thinking to do this a couple weeks ago!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Story of my life!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you break off any part of the tabs the shield will not stay in. Have to be carefull installing and removing shield. Best to leave in. The new flip shield should work better for cleaning and putting helmet on.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody have issues keeping the eye shield in place for Rudy Project Wing57?? [Tri52082] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Called Rudy and paid just shipping ($14.95) for a new and improved eye shield. Thanks again!
Quote Reply