Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto.........
Quote | Reply
As usual, awesome customer service. Responded to emails, made some special international shipping arrangements for me, all with about 1 day turnaround, and some really sweet high quality clothes arrived in my mailbox yesterday. :)
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto......... [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x1,000,000

They made me a custom suit last year. I had nothing but great things to say about them before that but Emilio achieved sainthood with me after that.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto......... [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
x1,000,000

They made me a custom suit last year. I had nothing but great things to say about them before that but Emilio achieved sainthood with me after that.

Ooohhh.. I need to ask him for this...... DeSoto is so awesome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Copy that.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been wearing DeSoto stuff for a decade plus. Everything about the company is top quality, but I don't think that's anything new to ST. Emilio runs his company the way every company should be run!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto......... [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with the other posts, DeSoto has top of the line service and gear. If you need anything DS you can email Emilio direct and get a response.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Last edited by: Longboarder: Jun 23, 17 14:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could not agree more.

I couldn't size out for the T1 last year, Emilio sent me what he thought would fit me best (I purchased it obviously). Bottom fit, top didn't. Sent it back, he sent me one size up. Memory serves I didn't pay for shipping once, he was in it to help me get what I needed. Awesome customer service, quick responses. Locked me in as a customer.

Regards,
J. Smith
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just had an interaction with Emilio that really set him and his company apart. I wasn't sure about his trisuit and he was very honest with me about the benefits. When I decided to move forward he asked for measurements and pictures of me in other trisuits and then gave me a sizing recommendation. His recommendation was spot on and it was a different size from what I was going to order. Also, VERY responsive even though i'm sure he doesn't love getting a ton of direct contact e-mails!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good products, the 400-mile shorts/bibs in particular. But I have stopped buying these because at $170, they are way too expensive. The skin cooler fabric is pretty good too. I have probably got 20k miles on a jersey that I purchased 6 years ago. It sags and has stretched, but I still like it.
Last edited by: NealH: Jun 23, 17 14:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have used DeSoto stuff for a long time, 20 years. Lasts forever, great gear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I only have their transition bag (v8) and the skin cooler hat.... both of which I like.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto......... [badgertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, VERY responsive even though i'm sure he doesn't love getting a ton of direct contact e-mails!
------------------------------------------------------
Emilio has posted several times he prefers direct contact emails.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply