Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

130 BCD Rotor Q-Rings (and a few round ones too)
Quote | Reply
All rings are 130 BCD

I am open to taking offers. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail. If you order several rings we should be able to get them into one USPS mailer.

Round Rings. They all have low miles, probably around 200 or so.

53 tooth Ultegra - $30 plus shipping
52 tooth Sugino - $30 plus shipping
50 tooth Shimano - $30 plus shipping
44 tooth generic (Sugino?) - $15 plus shipping
2 x 39 Tooth generic - $15 plus shipping

Q-Rings ("regular" Q-Rings, NOT QXL)
56 tooth aero outer ring - $80
54 tooth aero outer ring - $60
53 tooth outer ring (not aero) - $40
50 tooth aero outer ring (not modified) - $40
2 x 50 tooth outer ring (not aero) - These were road rings and are fairly worn. Make me an offer.
42 tooth inner ring - $40
SOLD - 39 tooth inner ring - $35 (No picture yet. More use than the 42, but not a tremendous amount.)

The 56 has only been used a few times in preparation for one specific TT. The others have moderate use. I'm a roadie so I don't spend all that much time on my TT bike and that's what these rings were used for. The non-aero 50's were used a lot on my road bike. The 42 tooth inner has very light use.

Pictures are here: https://goo.gl/...os/LPCnnWCzBXxdMCA9A

Note: Some of the Q-Rings have been modified to fit on a Shimano 7800 Compact SRM. That model SRM has a 110bcd inner and 130bcd outer. Both rings attach from the inside. To get a Q-Ring mounted you need to grind it a bit to fit over the 5 points on the spider. On each ring, the holes that were ground are unused when in positions 1,2,3,4,or 5. There are 35 holes. I never paid attention to that before. I _guess_ that technically, there are 7 possible positions, but only 5 are used? Anyway, long story short, the rings are perfectly functional.

Kevin

http://kevinmetcalfe.dreamhosters.com
My Strava
Last edited by: nslckevin: Jul 6, 17 8:58
Quote Reply
Re: 130 BCD Rotor Q-Rings (and a few round ones too) [nslckevin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply