Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [tfleeger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tfleeger wrote:
slowguy wrote:

Yeah, so you were really trying to find out if you were justified in being pissed because your wife is texting with some guy.

not only that, but also not having (much, or good) sex with him at the same time, as per the other thread, unless that was a lie also.

Is it really a surprise that she isn't having sex with him? Add snooping through her FB messages to this and I'd be shocked if they ever had sex again.

OP - you really can plead stupid. Just show her the three threads you have on here about your marriage. It is shut and closed.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
I'm remembering Bill Burr's standup routine about golddiggers. In one part, he's talking about how your dick gives you bad advice -- it's like a 3rd base coach who tries to wave you home no matter what. Even though you're going to get tagged out.

Some of us have learned not to listen to the 3rd base coach.

3rd base coach - ha!

Even Nobel Prize winners have expressed similar sentiments; Gunter Grass referred to his as "that little gentleman who neither reads nor writes, but signs for me nevertheless."
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [Triagain3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triagain3 wrote:
nailed it.

So what do you want?

Do you want to continue with the marriage?

If so, stop the nutty posts here (although they are by far the most entertaining) and figure shit out.

You clearly can't continue the way things are: zero intimacy, too much tri and cheating suspicions

Stop posting and act!

And keep us updated in a new thread.
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
spudone wrote:
I'm remembering Bill Burr's standup routine about golddiggers. In one part, he's talking about how your dick gives you bad advice -- it's like a 3rd base coach who tries to wave you home no matter what. Even though you're going to get tagged out.

3rd base coach - ha!

For some reason, I can hear Phil Rizzuto's play-by-play from "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"

"Holy cow! I think he's gonna make it!"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
eb wrote:
spudone wrote:

3rd base coach - ha!

For some reason, I can hear Phil Rizzuto's play-by-play from "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"

STOP RIGHT THERE!

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
RandMart wrote:
eb wrote:
spudone wrote:

3rd base coach - ha!

STOP RIGHT THERE!

LOL - I bet we were all in high school around the same time.
Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've posted more than a few times about the connection between MeatLoaf and The Clash

Quote Reply
Re: FB Messenger, did I cross the line? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Marlonius wrote:
I have female partners, associates, and clients. I am alone with them quite frequently, including during work trips for trials. Never once have I or any of those females had the uncontrollable urge to engage in physical activity or do anything that would compromise my marriage or that I would not reveal to my wife. If I imposed this "rule" upon myself, I could never hire a female associate.

See, with office hook-ups, you're together all day and don't need to text after hours or on weekends

In the right industry,if you hook up with a client, you might never see that person again

Quote Reply

Prev Next