Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days?
Quote | Reply
First - are you a Cal King or standard King? Standard King all the way here.

Next, I think it's coming due to get a new mattress. Got some kind of elastomer memory foam thing. Always been comfortable, and I do look forward to its comfort when I'm close to ending a business adventure. However, I think some of my lower back pain recently is coming from the mattress.

Seems that there's a plethora of mattresses to consider these days: 1) Tempurpedic; 2) Sleep Number; 3) Casper; 4) and what seems to be the most intriguing one so far -- Purple.

Anyone want to rave about any of these?

I think I may be most interested in Purple, maybe don't understand the appeal of Casper, and Sleep Numbers -- lots of hype like Tempurs, but I don't know many people sleeping on them.

What say ye?

(And for those who don't care, Rock Creek Rye Whiskey from OneEight Distilling is quite fine. Sister got me some for Christmas, and will need to order more soon.)

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Re: Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days? [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6' 4" and four 60+lb dogs - Cal King is our only option. We bought a sleep number a couple of years ago. My wife just had back surgery and that's what she wanted so that's what we got. It's Ok. I do like that I can have mine at 80+ while hers is around 50. We got around that by her having memory foam on her half bbefore. I would have been perfectly happy with a temper that was half the price.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Re: Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days? [Ready4Launch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
King. We're both short, so no need for the California king.

We bought a new mattress last year. It's foam, purchased from a local mattress shop (so local that the dude works by appointment only), don't remember the brand. It's really nice, but...

I wish we would have purchased a Helix mattress online. They can custom tune each side based on how you and your partner individually sleep and what your preferences are. Mrs. MWR has a bit of fear of purchasing certain things online, so I couldn't talk her into the Helix, despite the fact that they have a 100 day return policy and they'll arrange to have it picked up. I will definitely go that route the next time though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a Tempurpedic cloud luxe in King size. Couldn't be happier. Both my wife and I used to have shoulder or back pain in the mornings with our old spring mattress (high end Simmons World Class something or other) that completely went away with the Tempur. The only issue we have is the thing doesn't breathe and gets really hot under a down comforter.
Quote Reply
Re: Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've got a queen too. I don't know what I would do with all the room of a king or cal-king.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cal king. We have a mid grade standard mattress in firm with a 4" memory foam topper. Best combo ever. Soft on top but firm down below. (Sounds like me)

Re: Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days? [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
We have a Tempurpedic cloud luxe in King size. Couldn't be happier. Both my wife and I used to have shoulder or back pain in the mornings with our old spring mattress (high end Simmons World Class something or other) that completely went away with the Tempur. The only issue we have is the thing doesn't breathe and gets really hot under a down comforter.

x2. ChrisT's is great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We bought a king adjustable sleep number earlier this year. We've liked it.
Quote Reply
Re: Which sex plank do you have in the bedroom these days? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
ChrisT wrote:

x2. ChrisT's is great.

Glad you liked it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a liberator. Wife loves it.
Quote Reply