Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Minneapolis - What to do with free afternoon?
Quote | Reply
In Minneapolis for a few days. Working most days, but curious about what there is to see on a free afternoon.

Prefer outdoor venues, even driving to see pretty areas of the state.

What is there to do?

Any good dives or delis where the food is good but reasonable? I'm staying on the south side of the city and running claims on the south and west side, so I'm out and about quite a bit.
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Jun 17, 17 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: Minneapolis - What to do with free afternoon? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey dummy, i live here. You come to write checks for our insane hail damage? Ill buy you a drink if you have some free time.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Minneapolis - What to do with free afternoon? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought you lived in the area. My days are usually pretty long (just finished writing my last claim for the night), but would love to meet you some time - even if it is only for a few minutes. I don't drink very often, so probably not safe for me to drink and then drive. What part of town do you live and work in?

Unfortunately most of my claims have been in the areas where there isn't that much damage - so I'm only making about 2/3 the amount that I normally do. Kind of disappointing. I was in Denver a few weeks ago and made some really good money after the large hail tore through the area.

As it stands now, I don't have any claims scheduled past Wednesday, so I'll be leaving unless they give me some more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Minneapolis - What to do with free afternoon? [Wbabbit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wbabbit wrote:
Go see this! http://i.imgur.com/dP3hTyA.mp4

It would be better without the inflatable balls.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Boat leaves in two minutes... or perhaps you don't want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the earth, which is only four short hours away?

Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Hey dummy, i live here. You come to write checks for our insane hail damage? Ill buy you a drink if you have some free time.

PM him your girlfriends number. He might enjoy texting and having a drink with her more.

Seriously, having drink with veganerd would be greatest thing to do in Minneapolis in my book.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Minneapolis - What to do with free afternoon? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
veganerd wrote:

PM him your girlfriends number. He might enjoy texting and having a drink with her more.

Seriously, having drink with veganerd would be greatest thing to do in Minneapolis in my book.

He may! Shes pretty and flirty 😉

Come here and i will buy you a drink too!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a friend post pictures of his hail damage over in Minneapolis. Looks like someone took a shotgun to his siding. Poor guy left the family van parked outside too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
He may! Shes pretty and flirty 😉

Don't give Triagain3 her phone number, then. He's got enough trouble of his own making.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:

Must quote, as if I'm ever up that way, will certainly take you up on that.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply