Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Great article about Norseman winner Lars Stormo and his wife, how they are training together
Quote | Reply
Norway's largest business paper Dagens Naeringsliv has a great and extensive article about Trude and Lars Petter Stormo and how they are working out together.
Lars Petter has won Norseman, but he has also been best AG in Ironman competitions. Last year he finish the run leg at IM France in 2.45.

Use Google translator and enjoy the article

https://www.dn.no/...t-mer-med-kjaeresten
Quote Reply
Re: Great article about Norseman winner Lars Stormo and his wife, how they are training together [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mange takk!
Quote Reply
Re: Great article about Norseman winner Lars Stormo and his wife, how they are training together [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lars and Trude have to do something right.
At today's IM Austria Lars became the best AG and 7 overall.
Trude won her age group and 12 overall.

Not bad for a couple :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good article. Thanks.

Will
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, a really nice read!
These two were really rocking yesterday's race, I was there only as a spectator and I managed to see Lars on the run, he was going really fast! Best of luck to them in Kona ;)

AlpineMan Xtreme Triathlon
Do you dare disturb the Goldhorn's kingdom?
#alpinemanxtri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
Lars and Trude have to do something right.
At today's IM Austria Lars became the best AG and 7 overall.
Trude won her age group and 12 overall.

Not bad for a couple :-)

havent read the article but when i saw your title i connected this guy with IM austrias top 10 guy
he is obvously a very strong runner .
is he very light built
whats his background?
Quote Reply
Re: Great article about Norseman winner Lars Stormo and his wife, how they are training together [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pk wrote:

havent read the article but when i saw your title i connected this guy with IM austrias top 10 guy
he is obvously a very strong runner .
is he very light built
whats his background?

Just got back from vacation after IM Austria and saw this :-)
I would not say I'm typical light built, but check my Instagram and decide for yourself :-) @lpstormo

My background is from mountainbiking (1993-2002). After studies (2002-2007) I have been competing more varied with triathlon, mountainbiking, running and cross-country skiing besides a full time job as an construction engineer.

Instagram and Strava: @lpstormo
Quote Reply