Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How many LR Personalities [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've met owen and that's it. CaptainCanada is in my neck of the woods but we haven't crossed paths yet.

That's about it.

ETA: When I was 19, and first on ST (barely) and TNO, I struck up this odd online friendship with some 40 year old woman from Toronto through TNO. She eventually sent me naked pictures of her self and offered to pay my flight over there and for me to stay with her for a while. Shit got weird.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Last edited by: BCtriguy1: Jun 18, 17 8:47
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I've met owen and that's it. CaptainCanada is in my neck of the woods but we haven't crossed paths yet.

That's about it.

ETA: When I was 19, and first on ST (barely) and TNO, I struck up this odd online friendship with some 40 year old woman from Toronto through TNO. She eventually sent me naked pictures of her self and offered to pay my flight over there and for me to stay with her for a while. Shit got weird.

So how was the trip?
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

That's about it.

So how was the trip?

I didn't go. Like I said, shit got weird.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monty, Sally, slowman and a few others. Lots of folks from the Womens and the tri forum.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was she from Atlanta?
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, Toronto, why?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

That's about it.

So how was the trip?

I didn't go. Like I said, shit got weird.

I think we know the real reason you didn't go ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's just say she qualified for the Athena category...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:
Know each other outside the LR?

And who is extremely cautious about letting friends know about their goings on here?

I've met a number of people on the triathlon forum when I was still doing tris. I haven't met anybody from the LR, which may be a good thing. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember a big thread on TNO with a woman who cheated on her husband with another guy she met online. She was from Atlanta, didn't know if there were others she was interested in.
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be cool if we could have a giant LR group dinner. We could have it at Panera

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Hang on!! Toronto, Athena....what colour hair and ~age???
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [shady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shady wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Hang on!! Toronto, Athena....what colour hair and ~age???

I already mentioned age. Why, am i describing your wife?

Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lunchbox wrote:
I've met a few. I met Tibbs at a gas station in the middle of nowhere in northeast Texas at about 10 at night. He was working, I was leaving my car at Ft. Sam.

I like meeting the weird folks of the world. Currently in Rapid City, SD. This is a cool place, but I imagine the winters are hell.

My brother, Steve and I met you just before the swim start at IM Wisconsin 2007. I attended a run camp that Paulo (aka Smartasscoach) put on in Austin, TX before the CapTex Tri many years ago, too. Other than that, Can't say I've met any other ST'ers from the LR that I know of.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
lunchbox wrote:
I've met a few. I met Tibbs at a gas station in the middle of nowhere in northeast Texas at about 10 at night. He was working, I was leaving my car at Ft. Sam.

I like meeting the weird folks of the world. Currently in Rapid City, SD. This is a cool place, but I imagine the winters are hell.

My brother, Steve and I met you just before the swim start at IM Wisconsin 2007. I attended a run camp that Paulo (aka Smartasscoach) put on in Austin, TX before the CapTex Tri many years ago, too. Other than that, Can't say I've met any other ST'ers from the LR that I know of.

I was there that year too!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: How many LR Personalities [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a fine night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had the pleasure of meeting JenSw, Khai, ultratriguy, Cannonball, Rappstar, and a couple of others whose screen names I can't remember.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next