Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wanted - used ultegra or 105 10-speed 11-28 cassette
Quote | Reply
I wanted to give my bro a used 11-28 cassette for an upcoming race. Would need this shipped to Victoria, BC.

I have seen these listed at $15 - 20 bucks here recently ... and would be happy if I could find one for this price. Let me know what you have!
Quote Reply
Re: wanted - used ultegra or 105 10-speed 11-28 cassette [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one, they go for a little more than that. I will sell it for $25 + shipping. PM me your address and we can figure out details. Is he on an tri bike? If he is running Shimano 10 speed, I have some Zipp R2C shifters I am about to put up for sale whenever I get around to loading pictures of all the things i am going to sell off.
Quote Reply
Re: wanted - used ultegra or 105 10-speed 11-28 cassette [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 11-25 5700 cassette with 1,000 miles on it. $20 plus shipping. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it may be enough. If you're interested PM me the shipping address for a quote. Alternatively local pickup in Seattle is an option. Not too far from Vancouver, BC.
Last edited by: daleks: Jun 17, 17 14:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking ... bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've probably got one lying around (switched to 11 speed a few years ago). The problem is going to be the shipping costs from the US to Canada. Might be more than it's worth.
Quote Reply
Re: wanted - used ultegra or 105 10-speed 11-28 cassette [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know what you have ... I'm guessing the shipping is about 15 bucks, which is ok.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found my 11-28 cassette today. Let me know if you're still interested. $25 shipped to you.
Quote Reply