Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: looking for Bontrager Mono Bar Extension Ski Bends
Quote | Reply
just like the title says... Gatorade and sweat have destroyed my previous ski bends. I tried to use my S-bends, but I just can't get used to them.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: looking for Bontrager Mono Bar Extension Ski Bends [nole-limit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair at home and I also want s bends, any interest in a trade?
I'm running the straight extensions but I want my hands a bit higher. My wrists prefer the straight tips to the ski bends
Last edited by: ridenfish39: Jun 16, 17 8:05
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: looking for Bontrager Mono Bar Extension Ski Bends [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be perfect. What size bike are u riding? I'm riding a medium, I don't even know if that will make a difference. The reason I ask is bc the were cut down but your should still have plenty of room. Send me your phone number or email and I can send u a pic of the bars.
Andy
484- 683-5499
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: looking for Bontrager Mono Bar Extension Ski Bends [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are u in Philadelphia? If so, will park in the city.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: looking for Bontrager Mono Bar Extension Ski Bends [nole-limit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn. I need the full length. :(. I'm 6'2'' and on a size large stretched to the max. I'll sell the ski bends cheap though. 40 bucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn I'm sorry man. But I will def take the ski bends for that price. Let me know where we can meet up. I work in university city m, w, f
Quote Reply