Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sessions is up [Rod Thruster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He speaks slow, is southern and said I don't recall 7 times. Basically, he is guilty and should step down.

Re: Sessions is up [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 think leaving no worse than he went in was the name of the game //

Exactly, and he is doing a fine job of that. Certain senators will look stupid tomorrow, doesn't look like he is going to be one of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not once he started talking

Good recent point

We stand by our letter on comey incompetence

Were you surprised by trumps comment on pressure off and getting rid of that nut job

We stand by our letter I don't know what part that played in detail decision to fire him
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This McCain - Sessions questioning is hard to listen to. McCain is droning and twice concluded without asking a question, poor Sessions didn't know what the hell to do.

McCain really needs to retire.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Mccain. Can he do better than last week

Better than last week? Sure.

This week he sucks less than last week. But he's still not good.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
McCain really needs to retire. //

No kidding, he needs a fluffer, he is so incompetent...
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's a morning person
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
I think there were 7 "I do not recall"'so in a row

It's absurd. This does not serve him well.

For a man with such a terrible memory, it's doubly impressive that he can recall so clearly never haven spoken to the Russians about the election.

My fave was "I cannot recall .... at this time." I can't even remember (it's obviously contagious) what the question was, but I was left wondering whether he was saying "ask me again tomorrow and I might remember" or "I may need to say something different about that one one day so I'm want to make it clear I'm not lying today". Take yer pick.

Close second was something like "you're asking me lots of questions really fast and it's making me nervous". Because that's a obvious quality you want in a US AG. Gets flustered when folks talk fast.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Democrats Seek Secession After Cessation Of Sessions Session -Ben Shapiro

Re: Sessions is up [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Dems are self destructing and it is beautiful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:

For a man with such a terrible memory, it's doubly impressive that he can recall so clearly never haven spoken to the Russians about the election.

My fave was "I cannot recall .... at this time." I can't even remember (it's obviously contagious) what the question was, but I was left wondering whether he was saying "ask me again tomorrow and I might remember" or "I may need to say something different about that one one day so I'm want to make it clear I'm not lying today". Take yer pick.

Close second was something like "you're asking me lots of questions really fast and it's making me nervous". Because that's a obvious quality you want in a US AG. Gets flustered when folks talk fast.

Well gee wiz... why not let him answer before asking your next question? He just wanted to qualify his previous answer so it didn't get taken out of context like a lot of things in politics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:

That was when it was Sen. Harris was questioning him, right?

Yeah, well ... She's a woman

Trump's men aren't used to women coming at them with force; usually it's the other way around

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks to me like the Great Leader's ring kissing session yesterday worked on Sessions. He is clamming up and willing to take one for the team.

That's the spirit Sessions.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [Rod Thruster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rod Thruster wrote:
Anything of substance come up, or just a lot of grandstanding?
Based on how much the stock market went up today, it's grandstanding.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your kidding. The i don't recall clown hardly exemplies a repub shining moment. He basically corroborated comey. I do believe sessions played no major part in working with Russians as sessions was little value added other than do what he was told to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
Rod Thruster wrote:

Yesterday's stock market close had a similar causal connection to Sessions' testimony as it did to the temperature in Peoria.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
Harris has had some good press from the Comey hearing, mentioning her as a rising star. That's what most of these folks in public hearings are after. She's pushing hard for more today, btw.

She's got two of top qualifications or the big D. Lesbian would be the trifecta.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mr. mike wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
Rod Thruster wrote:

Yesterday's stock market close had a similar causal connection to Sessions' testimony as it did to the temperature in Peoria.
Same as with Comey, if he had said anything detrimental to Trump, the markets would have tanked.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The stock market following Comey's testimony had a similar causal connection to Comey's testimony as it did to the temperature in Peoria.
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Thank you.

The number of people who equate the movement in the stock market to Trump's daily tweets or the latest news on one of his surrogates is hard to understand.

Last edited by: Sanuk: Jun 14, 17 14:02
Quote Reply
Re: Sessions is up [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Thank you.

The number of people who equate the movement in the stock market to Trump's daily tweets or the latest news on one of his surrogates is hard to understand.

What do you think would have happened to the stock market if Comey or sessions said "I have copies of emails of trump colluding with Russia" or "I have copies of the video of trump getting peed on by a Russian prostitute?" Or something slightly less damaging, but still possibly leading to his ouster.

None of that was said, therefore the stock markets did not tank.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

You're a neophyte to these things. Aren't you?

No worries because most of these proceedings are not televised on anything other than CSPAN. So Trump deserves some credit for exposing our boring government proceedings to the unwashed masses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can oust a president because a hooker peed on him/her?
Quote Reply

Prev Next