Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seat for Tight Hips/Legs/Everything
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone. I've been a longtime lurker and this is my 1st official post. I'm in the market for a new seat and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for someone who's as stiff as a board. I'm 35, 5'11 and around 175. Although I try stretch for a few minutes post workout, it's not a priority for me (should be, I know!) and I'm hoping a new bike seat will help with my comfort while in aero. I currently ride a Prologo Zero Tri but I have a hard time staying in aero for long stretches because I get very uncomfortable. For those of you that are not nimble like me, do you love your seat and if so, I'd appreciate you sharing what you ride. I did get a Retul fit and generally feel comfortable on my bike so I'm fairly confident it's not a fit issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat for Tight Hips/Legs/Everything [TXAgeGrouper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you might check out cobbcycling.com as they specializes in saddles and bike fit
Quote Reply
Re: Seat for Tight Hips/Legs/Everything [TXAgeGrouper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same issue and went through about four saddles until I settled on the ISM saddle. Its now called PN. I would also look at possibly going with shorter cranks to help with tight hip flexors as this well help open them up. I went from 172.5 to 165 and haven't any issues with hip flexors since.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply