Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then can we do Sixteen Going On Seventeen? I only ask because there is a Sound Of Music sing along next week and I got to practice.
Quote Reply
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Trump is an autocratic dictator wannabe without the know-how or balls to really bring it about. I really hope I'm right about the latter and that our institutions are strong enough to not allow it to happen.

I'm waiting for one of his Cabinet members to play golf with Trump and tell us that Trump shot 18...

I'm waiting for Mattis....

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [Rod Thruster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is that stupid. The sad part is that he doesn't know it and never will.
His entire life, from the silver spoon childhood through his egotistical-dictator business life, he has surrounded by yes men and sycophants that told him how brilliant he was. After 70 years he believes with every fiber of his being that "he's got a good brain" and he's as smart as Bill Clinton or JFK.

Fran Lebowitz once said, "Trump is a poor person’s idea of a rich person.", so in that same vein Guffaw says of Trump - "Trump is a dumb person's idea of a clever person"

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Fran Lebowitz once said, "Trump is a poor person’s idea of a rich person."

Quite possibly one of the snobbiest/elitist statements I've ever read.

The meaning of her comment was lost to you.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Duffy: Jun 13, 17 13:34
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Fran Lebowitz once said, "Trump is a poor person’s idea of a rich person."

Quite possibly one of the snobbiest/elitist statements I've ever read.

It just may be. But its also, sadly, true.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love that statement.
Quote Reply
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Cabinet "meeting" may have been the strangest thing I've ever seen in the U.S.. As I listened to those men fall over to praise Trump, it reminded me of what goes on in North Korea

Strange indeed.

How many times were the words "terrific", "fantastic", "amazing", "best ever", "record" etc . . said, during the Cabinet Meeting - mostly by Trump!

There's an old adage if they are constantly speaking in such extremes, and using that sort of extreme language all the time . . . it's probably BS!

According to Trump & Co. this is the "best ever" start to any recent presidency. According to long time political observers, it's the worst start to any recent presidency. Trump keeps going on and on about all the "amazing", "terrific", & "fantastic" things they have done . . . when really, they have done very little of real substance!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I am glad the LR offers as a public service this example of an anti-Trump circle jerk thread on daily basis. The rage you people carry around daily must be overwhelming. The good people on the freeways, post offices and Waffle Houses of America thank you for venting here daily.
I honestly don't know what cerveloguy would do without at least one daily anti-Trump thread that he starts. Maybe his head would explode. I've never seen anyone with such a hard-on, not even BK with Obama.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: I don't think even Trump is that stupid. [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
I've never seen anyone with such a hard-on, not even BK with Obama.

You have a very short memory.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next