Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fit assistance
Quote | Reply
Anyone want to take a look and offer some suggestions it would be very appreciated

Sorry about shitty video- took after am riding today. Thinking a different stem to get lower in front.
Will be mainly for 20-30 minute time trials

Last edited by: MattQ: Jun 9, 17 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: Fit assistance [MattQ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MattQ wrote:
Anyone want to take a look and offer some suggestions it would be very appreciated

Sorry about shitty video- took after am riding today. Thinking a different stem to get lower in front.
Will be mainly for 20-30 minute time trials

I hate to be a jerk and steer the convo away from what you're looking for, but...I must have those shoes. What are they?
Quote Reply
Re: Fit assistance [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Northwave shoes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone...?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can't really see anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Fit assistance [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill get a better one up a little later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is better but damn shouldn't have covered my belly with the shirt haha.. but mainly was wondering about saddle height and any other key suggestions

Thanks all

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what type of saddle?

i think, for what you're looking for, extending your armpad reach a bit and lowering it would be fine. you might be able to achieve one of those by actually placing your elbows in the elbow/arm pads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fizik Mtb saddle (Tundra2)

I'll give those a shot- with my helmet on my head would be slightly lower and be quite streamlined with upper back no gap
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
you might be able to achieve one of those by actually placing your elbows in the elbow/arm pads.
This.

Slide your elbows forward. Pull the extensions out a bit if that helps guide your elbows more on the armpads.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply