Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only
Quote | Reply
Send me a PM and a few photos of it if you have one for sale. Some of you guys must have one somewhere. And if you didn't podium with them 20 years ago, they certainly aren't doing you any good now either, are they?
I'm not talking about paying you crazy late 90s money, but what we can agree on is that it will be in the neighborhood of buying the SO a nice bottle of wine.
Last edited by: The Herminator: Jun 30, 17 7:30
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Carbon Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 1.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Carbon Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump 3. OK, maybe 2 nice bottles of wine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe drop the word 'carbon' out of your subject line. Carbon clincher means full carbon construction. A 500 has an aluminum rim.

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 4.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 5.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i've got few early ZIPP 404 carbon 58mm with alum brake surface RIMS (both FR and Rear) if you want to bother building those

==================
Ditch the carbage - Go keto!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim) -- front wheel only [dindu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. No, I'm only interested in the 500.
Quote Reply