Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ITU Worlds on CBC Television NOW.
Quote | Reply
While surfing the Tube this afternoon I stumbled across the Canadian CBC coverage of the Worlds. Pretty neat coverage of Power Output on a bike too.

Now I'm watching TV instead of riding. It is nearly 60 degrees today, pretty rare in January in Michigan.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Worlds on CBC Television NOW. [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ITU is FWF.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave,Tape it and get outside.Snow is on the way.
Cullen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watched it today. Was quite decent coverage. The Aussies sure cleaned up.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Worlds on CBC Television NOW. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How refreshing that the commentary focused on the now, not on how someone was coming back from being wrongfully convicted of a crime or a botched sex change. They commentators were even into the race. Did you see the big crash in T2?

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, now I wish I would have seen it....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Worlds on CBC Television NOW. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it will re-air on january 5 (actually, tonight) at 12:30 am on channel 9 (locally for you tom). it's 90 minutes long if you plan on setting the vcr.

- The Who
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what kind of top Natasha Filliol was wearing? It was long sleeve and it looked like it was worn under a team Canada singlet. Looks like it would be perfect for those cool early season races.

Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Did you see the big crash in T2?"

Almost made me sick to my stomach because it brought back a real life memory. The camera man was just behind her when she touched the rear wheel of the gal in front. What a horrible crash. Bad case of deja vu. Last year we were on a group ride and the exact same thing happened to my wife with me being the rider behind her. It looked like an exact replay. I posted on the forum about this at the time in an angry rant because it was a trigeek that caused the accident, so I got on my high horse to criticize triathlete bike handling skills. It was eerie how similiar it looked. Fortunately in both cases the gals were OK, but it was scarey to watch from just behind.
Quote Reply
Re: ITU Worlds on CBC Television NOW. [Dan3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"It was long sleeve and it looked like it was worn under a team Canada singlet."

Didn't she look absolutely ridiculously out of place wearing that. All the other gals are in bathing suits and there is our young Canuk gal running around in the same type of attire that we were wearing today in Ontario at our annual winter resolution run. I guess that's a Canadian fashion statment. Next time she should bring a took!
Quote Reply