Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Duffy, if you ever get sick of California...
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Duffy, if you ever get sick of California... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing like gasoline for cleaning, slicing into your DNA, and giving you liver cancer! It's a win win win.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Duffy, if you ever get sick of California... [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Nothing like gasoline for cleaning, slicing into your DNA, and giving you liver cancer! It's a win win win.

The API's guidelines for safety at the pumps cautions to "never use gasoline to wash your hands or as a cleaning solvent."

So, that trick for removing the poison ivy oils from my skin with gasoline on a rag my granddaddy taught me might not be so good for me?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Duffy, if you ever get sick of California... [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
schroeder wrote:

The API's guidelines for safety at the pumps cautions to "never use gasoline to wash your hands or as a cleaning solvent."

So, that trick for removing the poison ivy oils from my skin with gasoline on a rag my granddaddy taught me might not be so good for me?

Kerosene works better anyway.
Quote Reply