mattyboy wrote:
andreasjs wrote:
Smith pivlock
x2
x3
Quote Reply
Re: Sunglasses [aavlee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new Rudy photo chromatic make it a no brainer for me. The lenses change so no need for multiple lens selections and they are super light, awesome optics and with USAT discount or a sale very reasonable. I am a big fan of the Tralyx, but love the Rydons, Agons, and a number of others depending on the coverage you need. I will vehemently disagree with the advocates of cheap glasses......don't put crap in front of your eyes if you value them.
Quote Reply
Re: Sunglasses [SVxHR=CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will 4th or 5th what Gerlach said about the safety glasses. Light. Cheap. Work well.

Dude is on point when it comes to that. Dentist can afford the Smiths and Rudy projects. Rest of us can't
Quote Reply
Re: Sunglasses [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RichardL wrote:
Dilbert wrote:

If you want something that just works get safety glasses either for tool working from a hardware store, or shooting glasses.

Safety glasses do not offer UV protection for your retinas and do not enhance contrast on the road surface to make small things easier to see, such as a nail, a staple, or a piece of sharp glass.

Safety glasses do offer UV protection. Before buying any glasses check the label to see what level of UV protection it has. The Crews Rubicon stop 99.9% of UV.

Contrast is subjective and each person is different. It is the tint of the lens that enhances contrast. Choose a tint that enhances contrast for you. The Rubicon comes in 4 different shades.
Quote Reply
Re: Sunglasses [SVxHR=CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oakley. Outstanding quality. $$$

Tifosi. Cheap. Looks good $

I have both and use the Tifosi to train with.
Quote Reply
Re: Sunglasses [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These ones are good for events that are rainy or cloudy, IMHO:

https://www.amazon.com/...istant/dp/B00OI6E6JI
Last edited by: freightrain121: Aug 19, 17 3:19
Quote Reply

Prev Next