Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway
Quote | Reply
Who's in? I'm not really excited about the entire card. Still on the fence, but 60-40 in favor of buying it.

Anyone?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USA! USA! USA!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ha...can't buy with basic cable so i'll be following here and at mmajunkie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not enough excitement on the card for me tonight. But I will pick Holloway and the pollack
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. Homer judges. Terrible judging again.

Belfort:
41 strikes
40 significant strikes
0:00 control
0 takedowns

Marquardt:
59 strikes
50 significant strikes
0:59 control
1 takdown

The judges gave it to Belfort on a unanimous decision. That's ridiculous. Marquardt tooked to be in control most of the fight.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This card did nothing for me. I forgot they were even fighting. Just got back from the driving range. I was bad.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USA! USA! USA!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fucking Aldo!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watched the fight. Aldo was looking tired and more like Oldo! Don't think he deserves a McGregor rematch after that fight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meh...mmajunkie had it for Belfort. Couldn't have been that bad a decision.

That stat line doesn't even look bad, especially when comparing it to Assuncao/Moraes
Assuncao 116 strikes, 13 significant, 2:47 cage control
Moraes 162/58/1:59 with a takedown while defending two takedowns

I am pretty sure Assuncao still trains locally here so I hate to go against him, but no way would you think he wins a decision based on those stats.

Very happy for Holloway. Nice to have that division open again instead of having the champ fight once every two years.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Re: UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
tri_kid wrote:
Watched the fight. Aldo was looking tired and more like Oldo! Don't think he deserves a McGregor rematch after that fight.

Once you get knocked out once or twice you're never the same.
Tell that to Rousey!! Oh way...shit.
Quote Reply