Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600
Quote | Reply
The Foil I have owned for almost 2 years now. It was purchased new and immediately rebuild with he components now. It currently has all Force 22 with Sram Red brakes. Also a S-Works 53 tooth chain ring on a sram red crank. I am getting ready to go to school and have not been riding the past year and don't plan to bring this bike with me. The bars are Ritchey carbon bars. The carbon wheels are 25mm wide and 50mm deep custom built and are brand new they are clinchers. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Price: 1600

Last edited by: onlinebikeshop: Jun 12, 17 15:14
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54, Sram Force 22, Giro Synthe, Mavic Cosmic Ultimate Shoes 42 2/3, 25mmX50mm Carbon Clinchers [onlinebikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the frame/fork/seatpost?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54, Sram Force 22, Giro Synthe, Mavic Cosmic Ultimate Shoes 42 2/3, 25mmX50mm Carbon Clinchers [onlinebikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take $225 for the helmet and shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54, Sram Force 22, Giro Synthe, Mavic Cosmic Ultimate Shoes 42 2/3, 25mmX50mm Carbon Clinchers [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
900 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 with 50mm Carbon clinchers PRICE DROP OBO NEED GONE [onlinebikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump shoes and helmet sold. Bike price as shown without Garmin, saddle bag, and look keo 2 blade pedals.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [onlinebikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop 1600 need this gone
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [onlinebikeshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in selling without the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've not heard back from you regarding shipment of the Helmet and shoes that I paid $225 for on June 8, 2017. Please respond back to me with shipment details ASAP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

This seller replied to my post about buying his Giro Synthe Helmet and Mavic Cosmic Shoes and STOLE MY MONEY! ($225) He replied and accepted my offer, and then told me to pay him on PayPal as friends and family. He told me he was shipping my items that weekend, and several days went by, then a week, and I heard no response. I had messaged him on SlowTwitch and found him on FaceBook and messed him there. I heard no response and haven't since. This was two weeks ago. I recently found out after foolishly transferring my money to this seller, that this individual has a criminal record and is not in good ethical standing.

Save yourself the strife and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!! HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.

And please be cautious buying from anyone on this site as it has no protection from fraud and is not responsible in any way if your money is stolen.

If anyone knows of any businesses or ways to try and get your stolen money back, I would love to hear from you. I am a college student working, training, and racing over the summer and very tight on cash.

Thanks for reading,
Regards.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [samblackmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get local law enforcement involved. If you get the right officer, he might be able to help.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [samblackmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If true this sucks. Good news is you can contact pay pal and they will get your money back. May take time but such is the case when solving first world problems. Contact pay pal and the will right it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This may help if anyone is looking to buy from this thread http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...dy_pratama_P3069171/
Previous scams going back to 2010
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [sbcycles61489] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.facebook.com/groups/onlineswap/permalink/1392608604187884/?sale_post_id=1392608604187884

is this the same person?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil 54 SRAM Force 22 Red 50mm Carbon clincher PRICE DROP 1600 [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES! This is him! Please avoid any deals with this individual, I know who he is from a mutual friend and he is nothing but bad news.

Thanks for the reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One tip is regardless of what someone's asks, always pay the extra fee and pay for goods and services. If you don't get your stuff you file a claim and easy- get your money refunded.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't believe this, but the helmet and shoes that I bought from this seller were delivered to my house this afternoon! I do not know what happened or why there was no communication after sending the money, but they were delivered.

I want to apologize for claiming that this seller stole my money.

However, I would like to say that there was a complete lack of communication on the seller's part regarding shipment confirmation and common courtesy when dealing with someone who transfers you their money. Reading previous scams from classified post's in which the exact thing occurred and their money was actually stolen, convinced me that my money had been stolen. Next time I will be sure to use PayPal goods and services and be more cautious with who I buy from.

Again, my apologies for any false claims made. Please be generous and courteous when dealing with people and their goods and services, especially on a site that contains no form of protection from scams and fraud.

Regards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This guy has a long history of pulling this kind of bullshit. Be happy you got your stuff at all. Why is he still allowed to sell on here? I know he's changed his name a few times.
Quote Reply