Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimming in sleeved trisuit
Quote | Reply
Finding very little info on swimming in the various sleeved trisuit models (not roller up/down)

Please share your experience, both good and bad in swimming with them on.
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming in sleeved trisuit [joafr339] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
joafr339 wrote:
Finding very little info on swimming in the various sleeved trisuit models (not roller up/down)

Coming into my second season racing in sleeved suits and have raced in wetsuit and speedsuit races. I do not roll them up or down, and find no restrictions.

Don't worry about the sleeves. If you have a proper fitting suit, you should be completely fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming in sleeved trisuit [colinlaughery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
colinlaughery wrote:
joafr339 wrote:

Coming into my second season racing in sleeved suits and have raced in wetsuit and speedsuit races. I do not roll them up or down, and find no restrictions.

Don't worry about the sleeves. If you have a proper fitting suit, you should be completely fine.

X2.....proper fit and you'll be fine. I also use a sleeveless swim skin over my sleeved tri suit in not wetsuit legal races
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming in sleeved trisuit [joafr339] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+3. no problem swimming with mine (PI octane). Probably faster with it than without based on pool swim. -J

----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is tough. But it's tougher when you're stupid. -John Wayne
Quote Reply