Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Selling ALL my Triathlon Toys! And I have A LOT of Triathlon Toys! Trek Speed Concept 7.5, Zipp Sub9 Disc, Zipp 808 front Wheel, Aero Helmets, Garmin 910xt and 920xt, heart rate monitors, Tools, DeSoto T1 Wet Suite, Xterra Speed Suite, Bontrager Tri S [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bcoker6885 wrote:
Yes it is. I will send you a PM

I just replied to your PM. Sorry I gave you an incomplete e-mail address.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Selling ALL my Triathlon Toys! And I have A LOT of Triathlon Toys! Trek Speed Concept 7.5, Zipp Sub9 Disc, Zipp 808 front Wheel, Aero Helmets, Garmin 910xt and 920xt, heart rate monitors, Tools, DeSoto T1 Wet Suite, Xterra Speed Suite, Bontrager Tri S [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, just sent a PM with my email re: vorttice.

Also, if Tri HRM still available I would be interested in it by itself. Let me know!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry hrm and helmet have been sold. Not much left other than a garmin foot pod, reflective vests, and SRAM Red cassette
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did the grey iPod sell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes sorry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the garmin foot pod?

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the tool bundle still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably a stupid question but can you wear the hrm swim like any other hrm when running riding? My hrm just crapped out on me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's pretty much all sold. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm probably late to the game but did the bike sell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes sorry. I think the only thing I have left are my Xterra speed suit and running vests
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the bontrager bento if still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you consider selling the frame if you ended up selling all other parts?

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in bontrager bento and have sent a couple PMS...Are you responding to your own ad??
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 15, 17 14:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You take PayPal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything except the xterra Speed suit is sold, yes I do take PayPal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shoot. I was looking for a new Garmin watch. Thanks anyhow
Quote Reply

Prev Next