Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2007 Cervelo P3 Ready to Race (Southern California)
Quote | Reply
Looking to sell this race ready rig to someone who will use it more than me. Originally built it with time trials in mind, but with work, school, and road racing, I don't have the time to train for it. I was extremely analytical in this build, and I'm confident this machine is the fastest you can get for this amount of money. No need to spend $4000 on a space ship looking TT bike that takes a rocket scientist to change cables on. Look at the data online, this frame is still about as fast as the fastest over-priced frames of today. And the flo wheels are a steal for how well they preform. Also, since it doesn't have too many proprietary parts and whatnot, it's a dream to work on, and when something brakes it can be replaced easily. As for the condition, I'd give it a 7/10 cosmetically, and 10/10 functionally. I'm the second owner of the frame and bars, everything else I bought new, and literally used for one TT and a couple training rides before (<50 miles total). Even without training on it, I got top ten in the Valley of The Sun stage race with it, beating out dozens of $6k+ rigs. Rides perfectly with no issues. Frame has some scratches and scuffs, but never been crashed to my knowledge. The disk carbon fairing has a small chip, I bought it directly from Flo for cheaper than new because of this chip. It happened during shipping apparently. Easily covered up by a piece of tape, and is covered by the cassette, doesn't affect the wheel at all as it is a regular spoked wheel, with a superficial carbon disc fairing.

More details on the setup, with prices reflecting what I paid/what it would be worth on ebay:

2007 Cervelo P3 Frame size 54 - $500
Zipp Vuka carbon base bar with aluminum extension/risers - $250
Flo Disc Rear - $400
Flo 60 Front - $300
105 Groupset (10 speed) with 105 crank - ~$200
Tires, bottle, stem etc. - $100
Adamo Saddle - $50
No pedals
----------------------------
Total: $1700 OBO

I think thats a fair price, but let me know any offers. The bike is currently located at my parents house in Thousand Oaks, but I live in Pomona. So the bike can be seen at either of these locations. (preferably Thousand Oaks only weekends). Also willing to bring the bike to you practically anywhere in SoCal, so long as you are serious about buying. Not looking to part out small parts, but would consider selling both wheels, or the whole bike without wheels. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with questions. Local Pick up only.

Will upload more pictures in the next day or two

Last edited by: petereps: Jun 2, 17 6:28
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P3 Ready to Race (Southern California) [petereps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pic is the 2007 Cervelo P3C. 2008 was black and red.

Free bump

Formerly TriBrad02
Last edited by: CyclingBrad02: Jun 1, 17 12:37
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Cervelo P3 Ready to Race (Southern California) [CyclingBrad02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah looks like you're right. I was told 2008 but I guess the previous owner was mistaken. Thanks!
Quote Reply