Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Cobb Flow 2 Saddle and Profile Design Fast Forward AL Seatpost 27.2
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Cobb Flow 2 saddle. Came on a frameset I bought this past winter, don't know exact history but looks only very lightly used and in great condition. One tiny tiny scratch on one rail as can see in pic, but no marks on actual saddle piece. I tried it once, going to stick with my Sitero. $90 shipped OBO.

Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost (Aluminum) 27.2 diameter. Comes with all bolts and hardware for mounting. Used for 4 race seasons to convert my roadie to a tri machine, so shows signs of wear but overall it is in good shape as I only used it for races and a couple training rides before each of those races. Great tool to quickly and easily turn a road bike into having a TT/tri geometry. Along with clip on aerobars, turns a roadie into very capable tri machine for very little $$ compared to a whole new bike. $45 shipped OBO.

[/img]

I'm having trouble with the pics, if you see this before I get them working just PM me for a pic...sorry.
Last edited by: PBT_2009: Jul 3, 17 10:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb Flow 2 Saddle and Profile Design Fast Forward AL Seatpost 27.2 [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the seatpost, not sure about the saddle...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb Flow 2 Saddle and Profile Design Fast Forward AL Seatpost 27.2 [tylertx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, both sold, thought I updated this post but apparently I didn't.
Quote Reply