Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hillary 2020? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What did you mean by this?

JSA wrote:
Trump has long been cozy with the Clintons. I'm not sure why people summarily dismiss the notion that he is working with them in this election.

Then later in that thread...

JSA wrote:
Just remember I called it.

In a different thread you said this...

Quote:
He (Trump) doesn't give a fuck b/c he is working with the Clintons.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary 2020? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

JSA wrote:
Trump has long been cozy with the Clintons. I'm not sure why people summarily dismiss the notion that he is working with them in this election.

JSA wrote:

Quote:

Exactly what I said. I said it multiple times. I think I even said it in the same thread. He colluding with the Clintons and hedging his bets. If hell freezes over and he wins - gravy. If not, he has the new Admin in his pocket. He played it that way the entire time. It was brilliant.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

JSA wrote:

JSA wrote:

Quote:

Exactly what I said. I said it multiple times. I think I even said it in the same thread. He colluding with the Clintons and hedging his bets. If hell freezes over and he wins - gravy. If not, he has the new Admin in his pocket. He played it that way the entire time. It was brilliant.

Just accept defeat like a man and walk away. And you'd be an example to others.... :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy shit. Was that supposed to be in pink? It was the most stereotypically "attorney" response you could have given. Are you also giving Spicer tips for managing press conferences?

JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

JSA wrote:

JSA wrote:

Quote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

JSA wrote:

JSA wrote:

Quote:

Bullshit. I read the threads. You didn't start hedging your bets until much later.

You said he was working for the Clintons. Then you changed your tune to he can have it both ways. But the thing is you can't have it both ways. You lose.

Stupid fucking lawyer.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary 2020? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She operates on hate and spite.

If she operate on that, what does Trump operate on?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary 2020? [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

Liberal tears

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary 2020? [GrimOopNorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GrimOopNorth wrote:
Fleck wrote:

Liberal tears

Reply of the year. Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next