Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Crazy Portland, OR. man "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs".... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Aren't you in ID? "Most people" in Idaho = "hardly anybody"

lol. That's true, but irrelevant.

FWIW, my place in Idaho is 10 minutes from Washington, where recreational pot is legal. Most people who partake smoke it. In Idaho, Washington, and just about everywhere else that isn't Duffy's living room.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy Portland, OR. man "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs".... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Duffy wrote:
...Not referring to you (everything isn't about you btw)....

This one deserves its own wing in the Irony Hall of Fame.

Why?

this needs preserving for posterity.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy Portland, OR. man "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs".... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

Aren't you in ID? "Most people" in Idaho = "hardly anybody"

lol. That's true, but irrelevant.

FWIW, my place in Idaho is 10 minutes from Washington, where recreational pot is legal. Most people who partake smoke it. In Idaho, Washington, and just about everywhere else that isn't Duffy's living room.

To add to this very important weed/Idaho data set we're building - we're about 10 minutes away from the WA border as well. I don't know anyone who smokes all the time but I do know plenty of people who smoke occasionally. They all smoke and/or (who am I kidding..it's the "and") use edibles.

My guess it people who are really dedicated to their weed would be much more likely to vape, but that is not going to be the majority.
Quote Reply

Prev Next