Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Get out of my way ! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
The video is actually worse than I thought it would be. He really is a first-class douche bag.

Remarkably, the presidency seems to be making Trump appear even less respectable as a human being than he seemed before.

Why can he not learn to shake hands? Every other greeting is cordial and friendly. trump has to try to be dominant.

Maybe it was because Macron intentionally left him hanging.

https://twitter.com/...t.huffpost.net%2Fcms

that video is remarkable - trump truly looks out of his depth. a child among adults, really, and the body language of the rest supports it.

i cannot stress enough that students of history should go read the rob ford story. it's being played out again, in front of our eyes, daily.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
The video is actually worse than I thought it would be. He really is a first-class douche bag.

Remarkably, the presidency seems to be making Trump appear even less respectable as a human being than he seemed before.

Why can he not learn to shake hands? Every other greeting is cordial and friendly. trump has to try to be dominant.

Why can't a psychopath care about other people? Why can't a depressed person just be happy?

I'm more convinced everyday that when historians look back on this farcical chapter in U.S. history that the overwhelming conclusion will be that we elected a president with a bonafide narcissistic personality disorder.
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
Markovic appears to be taken aback at first, but after seeing that it was Trump, he smiles and pats Trump on the back.

Thank goodness other people have manners and class.

Markovi handled it very well.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He did, but I still would like to have seen an elbow to the chops.

"Honestly, triathlon is a pussified version of duathlon on that final run."- Desert Dude

Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i cannot stress enough that students of history should go read the rob ford story. it's being played out again, in front of our eyes, daily.

So many parallels. So many similarities. Of course with Trump it's 100X a way bigger deal and much more important.

Interactions with true Trump supporters, just as they were with Ford are fascinating.

There was video evidence and eventually an admission, that Mayor Ford bought and smoked crack cocaine in one of his many drunken stupors. That he had frequently driven drunk. That he regularly, used derogatory, negative and offensive language when speaking of others. That he had uttered homophobic slurs and threatened physical violence against others in another video. There were numerous reports that he'd been involved in domestic violence incidents in his own home. And on and on. However, when staunch Ford supporters were ever solicited for their opinion and all or some of the above mentioned, they would say, "I'd vote for Rob again. He's a great guy. My kind of guy!" - would be a typical response. I always found these statements confusing - so these people are condoning all of that, in some cases illegal and criminal activity on the part of Rob Ford? This is "normal" behavior for them? They engage themselves in these sorts of, again illegal and in some cases criminal activities?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: May 26, 17 14:04
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People's biases are showing pretty badly.

If you are looking for something bad in everything The President says and does, you'll find it.

Did the other guy say anything about the incident?

Do people appear to be appalled at what happened?

Look closely at the video.

Trump moves up. He doesn't drop his shoulder, or use his elbow or hips for force his way through, he touches the other guy on the arm.

The other guy looks up and sees who it is, and.... watch closely... uses his right hand to usher The President to the front.

Most didn't see it because they didn't want to, but it's obvious.
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
People's biases are showing pretty badly.

If you are looking for something bad in everything The President says and does, you'll find it.

Did the other guy say anything about the incident?

Do people appear to be appalled at what happened?

Look closely at the video.

Trump moves up. He doesn't drop his shoulder, or use his elbow or hips for force his way through, he touches the other guy on the arm.

The other guy looks up and sees who it is, and.... watch closely... uses his right hand to usher The President to the front.

Most understand that the prime minister of Montenegro is a mature adult who knows how to react appropriately and graciously. I know it's a jolting contrast, but try to understand.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you just try to write a poem?
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as an aside, touring the coast of Montenegro at the bay of Kotor might have been the best day of riding in my life. stunning place.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My son was saying that of all the places he's been in the Baltics, it's the only one he wants to go back to. Could be, because the others were still up to their tits in land mines...
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
My son was saying that of all the places he's been in the Baltics, it's the only one he wants to go back to. Could be, because the others were still up to their tits in land mines...

Not Baltic but Balkans :-)

Ad Muncher
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good point, wrong end of the continent. Don't know what the hell I was thinking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not looking for anything bad with Trump so bear that in mind.

You need to go back and watch the video again if think he merely put his hand on his arm.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Get out of my way ! [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/...ster-nato/102144808/

I'm in front bitch.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure what video you watched, but If you think this is what is shown, you are truly clueless.

You also probably believe that he was wearing a micro-earpiece only accessible to him (and of course miraculously perfectly compatible with the broadcasting equipment on site) during the Italian Prime Minister's speech on migration.

Trump doesn't give a fuck and doesn't even pretend.

That is 'cool' among Affluenza teenage bullies, maybe.

efernand wrote:

Quote Reply

Prev Next