Prev Next
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So... The answer is to hate Muslims?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's ok, the View Crew (whoopi and team) had a serious issue with trump calling the killer a "evil loser".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Whats really infuriating is that I just heard a Brit reporter say that the local police chief ( or some similar person) came out almost immediately and said that hatred against certain groups would not be tolerated. This was right after the person listed the number of KNOWN jihadis who have traveled overseas recently along with the total know number in country. So the police chief is ok and does nothing about invaders that would kill out of hatered but threatens his own people who were just attacked.

Even you are not really this stupid.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is a weird thing. My girlfriend's brother in law is blaming Ms. Grande because she is a liberal who hates America. He wasn't joking.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is weird.

To show how out of touch I am with the new "music" these days, when I read Ariana Grande concert, I thought they were talking about an arena, stadium, etc. I did not Ariana Grande was a pop singer.

And who the fuck is this Katy Perry? Is that the woman that did a song with Snoop Dog?
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Katy Perry is a nightmare. I only know Ariana Grande because she juts out her chin when she makes a point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [LM1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...
Sounds like the Obama administration. Love and Jobs is all they need and they will stop killing us..

I have a snoop dog song with Katy on it. Some say its a Katy song with snoop dog. I prefer the latter, but it still doesn't stop me from being bullied at work when others hear that song come on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
LOL...
Sounds like the Obama administration. Love and Jobs is all they need and they will stop killing us..

I have a snoop dog song with Katy on it. Some say its a Katy song with snoop dog. I prefer the latter, but it still doesn't stop me from being bullied at work when others hear that song come on.

"Sun-kissed skin so hot / we'll melt your popsicle" - that's pop music poetry right there.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4

I really need to delete this from my iTunes.....
Quote Reply

Prev Next