Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Melania don't GAF [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the Secret Service have some new initiation rite that includes shaving everyone's head?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
BLeP wrote:
I have no idea what I was supposed to be looking for in that video.

Did you watch the whole thing?

No, I got bored and stopped it. Why don't you tell us what time I should be looking for something and what I should be looking for?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The first 10 seconds is all you need.

She does the same thing the original post in this thread was about (not opining on whether it was intentional or not, just seemed funny that it happened again and so soon after it got so much attention the first time).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I am just not that observant.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Does the Secret Service have some new initiation rite that includes shaving everyone's head?

The Donald demanded they all shave their heads. With all the media leaks coming out of the White House, Ivanka mentioned they probably have a mole somewhere. And therefore The Donald personally checked each one of the Secret Service agents to make sure no one had any moles.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
klehner wrote:

The Donald demanded they all shave their heads. With all the media leaks coming out of the White House, Ivanka mentioned they probably have a mole somewhere. And therefore The Donald personally checked each one of the Secret Service agents to make sure no one had any moles.

Well played, sir!

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/is-trumps-wife-a-mail-order-bride/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I doubt Melania's paying attention to the attention on her affection attempt smackdowns, but damn, twice in two days is harsh.

Who knew the trip would include frequent stops in the friend zone.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
If you marry a serial cheater you know what you are getting going into the marriage. I wonder what Monica is up too?

Well played. Skipped the "but Obama" and went all the way back to a "but Bill." Not everyone can pull that off.
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've always wondered if she's really a Russian spy planted by the KGB. That might explain Trump's man crush on Putin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
No, I got bored and stopped it. Why don't you tell us what time I should be looking for something and what I should be looking for?

Here, try this one:

Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Here, try this one:

I saw this live even before someone put together the comparison and my immediate thought was: "what a fucking asshole". I don't even do this to my wife when going to a friend's backyard barbecue, let alone when you know the whole world is watching you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I have no idea what I was supposed to be looking for in that video.

So - about 8 seconds in, it appears that the video has been edited. Take a look: he starts to pat her on the tush, and then suddenly the video skips a fraction of a second.

Not sure if that's what Welshie was getting at, but it's not what I would consider appropriate behavior on the part of POTUS in public.
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw this live even before someone put together the comparison and my immediate thought was: "what a fucking asshole". I don't even do this to my wife when going to a friend's backyard barbecue, let alone when you know the whole world is watching you.

I was the same.

The boorishness, the me-first-always attitude, the inappropriateness, the narcissism, on full display - unfiltered or biased by ANY media. This is Donald Trump! He's been this way for a long time - probably his whole life. It really should come as no surprise. The question is, why do supporters put up with it? They think this behavior on the part of the president, or any man for that matter is OK?

As for the relationship with Melania, perhaps they have an amazing relationship, however, from all OUTSIDE appearances, it does not appear to be that way.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: May 24, 17 10:20
Quote Reply
Re: Melania don't GAF [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
The boorishness, the me-first-always attitude, the inappropriateness, the narcissism, on full display - unfiltered or biased by ANY media.

Who, Trump???

http://mashable.com/...r-nato/#1r02MYmGlsqR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shall I repeat - boorish, always-me-first (selfish), inappropriate, narcissistic - now on full display for the rest of the world to see.

So much for making a great first impression!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He just wants to be affectionate.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
he question is, why do supporters put up with it?

Because liberals don't like it.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should not have been drinking water when I watched that. Freakin funny!
Quote Reply

Prev Next